Zavo

Suggestions For The Forum

Segregation in todays day and age??? COME ON BOYS!! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN!!!

I agree with SG.. I think FRG is too busy to sit and moderate this forum.

I suggest he hands out the power to a certain few selected MATURE members. I for one after reading Mr SG's posts vote for him.

FRG.. don't be HITLER!

Well well.. looks like the salvo's have stopped for the time being.. isn't that nice to see...

I concurr with SG and Mr 69(hehehe) Segregation's all CRAP.

AND I SUPPORD SG FOR MODERATOR STATUS... like the Obama Campaign.. hope this one picks up momentum as well.

Cheers

Zavo

HAhahaaa!! now FRG is hitlar well he can look like him because hitlar was quiet thin at a time anyways I don't agree with adi1991 on the number of post bases the number of stars are already for that and I am not matured enough as say sgiitk even when I have the most number of posts but also one thing I like to be consistance can't live without a day in the forum and thats why I pm FRG with angry posts after downtime .smiley36.gif

Seems like I have become the bad guy here.

I think we can leave the segregation and all aside.

MOD thing would be good. well what say?

So to decide more lets have a real time meet.
adi19912008-06-25 06:51:33

Seems like I have become the bad guy here.

I think we can leave the segregation and all aside.

There are no bad guys or good guys. You floated a balloon which some of us did not agree with. Nothing wrong in that.

Also, thanks Zavo, but why not let me live in peace!

chill chilll chill

more no. of post just mean the member is more active.

though of lately you seem to be the most active member.

These are suggestions not rules if you like them make them if you don't' date=' then don't.

So in this case let this suggestion be out.

Hey! what about the other ones? 
[/quote']

i have been an avid reader of autocar since the time hormazd joined. i got a little late in joining the forum otherwise you would have witnessed my activity much earlier & the no of my posts too would have been in the league of maximum ones.

yes you are right these are suggestions. my post was just a reply to your suggestion as i did not like  this particular one.

other suggestions like stop posting small messages ("hi everyone") is a good one. also the suggestion (advertise there auto sites) is great.

a summary or an update after 5 pages in every thread(only on the ones which exceed 5 pages) would be helpful for the members who do not want to read very old posts, since inception of the thread.

a summary or an update after 5 pages in every thread(only on the ones which exceed 5 pages) would be helpful for the members who do not want to read very old posts' date=' since inception of the thread. [/quote']

Though having a summary is practical and desirable, how do you suggest this be done? there will be so much diverse comments in the topic how would one summarise it smiley3.gif? I feel this is a bit difficult to implement and if some one wants to know what is being discussed in the topic they can always visit the first post and then the last couple of pages.

And I think having additional mods and monitoring posts of newbies would definitely do a world of good... especially after seeing so many 'spam' posts of late...  SGIITK for president.. oops MOD smiley4.gif
octane_1002008-06-25 15:31:27

Segregation in todays day and age??? COME ON BOYS!! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN!!!

I agree with SG.. I think FRG is too busy to sit and moderate this forum.

I suggest he hands out the power to a certain few selected MATURE members. I for one after reading Mr SG's posts vote for him.

FRG.. don't be HITLER!

starscream69, frg might be a too busy man ,but hes been taking care of the forum  impecably.

sgiitk sirs choice of a moderator is a good one. but how could you judge during your such a short stint in the forum . & that too just by going through a couple of posts?

and let me tell you , just through my brief stint & what i have come to know till now, frg is a thorough gentleman. he wont take any step thats not in the interests of the forum.

octane100, youve made a valid point. but the one whose gone through all the posts, knows where the thread is heading . so, for him making a brief summary wont be difficult.

i am a big fan of hormazd like many others on the forum i suppose. i dont have any idea if has been on the forum anytime before. but i for would love to see hormazd on the forum interacting with members. considering he must be having shortage of time, maybe only once a week for an hour or so .

speed2008-06-26 09:16:46

i am a big fan of hormazd like many others on the forum i suppose. i dont have any idea if hes been on the forum anytime before. but i for would like to see hormazd on the forum interacting with members. considering he must be having shortage of time' date=' maybe only once a week for an hour or so .

[/quote']

325i.... that's our ed..... i think smiley24.gif

and yeah... even i am a big fan of his..... liked his Auto Show a lot.... now we have to put up with those stupid Shireen and hyperactive Sirish....

I am pestering my cable operator to give me UTV.... still nothing's happened....

Sorry for going OT :(
octane_1002008-06-26 09:18:10

octane, shireen bhan is the editor of cnbc delhi edition i think, shes immensely talented & probably the best in her field. its a separate thing that autocar & cnbc have parted ways, but shes not "stupid" by any means.

octane' date=' shireen bhan is the editor of cnbc delhi edition i think, shes immensely talented & probably the best in her field. its a separate thing that autocar & cnbc have parted ways, but shes not "stupid" by any means. [/quote']

I know she is talented and it is evident when she is hosting the regular 'business' oriented shows like young turks and all..... and i didn't mean she's stupid in an aboslute sense but i feel she looks stupid on the T.V show  'Overdrive' and i meant the same with Sirish Chandran as well...

and anyway lets not continue this discussion here... since this is not the proper thread...
octane_1002008-06-26 09:32:44

As for identifying the senior ACI peoples you just see the 'type of license' they hold. Anything higher than 'Advanced' indicates a VVIP, most probably an ACI boss!

Looks like now every one know who325i is .I didn't tell any one 325i . Well can we discuss about the commercial vehicle in India also because when bike fits in autocar defination then even trucks and busses can .FRG correct me but isn't there a truck and commercial vehicle magzine from your press?

In the membership lader (locked forum)

It says a advanced license has the ability to upload images. Till now I have not found how to. If someone could guide me.

This is not a suggestion but where could I have posted this?

Well ok, here is the suggestion. Answer my query and then put it up in that membership ladder locked forum.

Adi