Zavo

Suggestions For The Forum

well we should have some mods n co admins also who can be more regular as FRG isnt very regular to the forum . So an active mod will be much better 

I will be doing that job..Though it doesnt show on my status. Please PM me for complaints.

This suggestion was brought up before as well but i think this is feasible now since we have a more active mod in Cyrus.

Can the first 20-30 posts of a member be moderated so that they don't just post something irrelevant, open already existing threads and in some cases which have happened before create just nuisance?

The Jetta on the forum banner looks much better than the City. Makes the forum more upmarket in my eyes smiley4.gif! Sometimes photos of tastefully modified cars can also be rotated on the banner.

This is a suggestion for the forum thread...not for discussing whether you like the banner or not. Please stick to the topic. Posts have been deleted. Just for your information, the banner will change more frequently now.

FRG

In the introductions section , where team autocar is introducing themselves, it would be nice if ages of respective members are also put up. Also, the educational & professional qualifications would be more enlightening.

Another very important aspect is about the forum moderators, is there some criteria in place by which a moderator is appointed or is it just friendship based ? Also, the rules & regulations on which moderators would be acting, should be framed & check should be kept on moderation by newly appointed mods.

This is a suggestion for the forum thread...not for discussing whether you like the banner or not. Please stick to the topic. Posts have been deleted. Just for your information' date=' the banner will change more frequently now.[/quote']

Oops, my mistake. I am happy the forum is being more actively policed, there were too many useless posts being posted. And thanks about the banner changing frequently. The banner is a part of the forum.

Is it possible to put up pictures from our computer' date=' than uploading them to avatar's. Also is it possible to put up videos taken.

[/quote']

Indigenous uploading of pictures on the website for threads and posts will be a much welcome move, which will save our hassles of going to imageshack.us and so on. We can directly upload pictures then.

Maybe this is a little OT, but I just wanted to request FRG, if we could have a test report on the new Bolero with CRDI engine, in the forum!

I meet a lot of people who are interested & want to know more about it.