Zavo

Suggestions For The Forum

Maybe this is a little OT' date=' but I just wanted to request FRG, if we could have a test report on the new Bolero with CRDI engine, in the forum!

I meet a lot of people who are interested & want to know more about it.

[/quote']

Good idea speed -- I too am interested but the price of the CRDI Bolero (will M&M call it CRDe?) is a turn off. Can as well opt for the Ingenio or XyLO which is more contemporary and aesthetic looking ( maybe as we only see test models ) at least as compared with the Bolero.

There is a small article on Bolero Crdi in this months Whatcar, but too short. Usually what is present in Whatcar finds a place in ACI too, so this months ACI would surely have a Bolero Crdi TD.

May be the features listed in the new car summary need to be revisited. AC is almost standard, as are some of the other features. These can be removed and the odd vehicle not meeting can have these lisetd in comments. One point worth adding is the type of Headlamps (Halogen/HID/Projector). Another can be rear discs brakes.

May be the features listed in the new car summary need to be revisited. AC is almost standard' date=' as are some of the other features. These can be removed and the odd vehicle not meeting can have these lisetd in comments. One point worth adding is the type of Headlamps (Halogen/HID/Projector). Another can be rear discs brakes.

[/quote']

Yes sgiitk point well made. I would also add that many a time the diesel and petrol variants of a car cannot be distinguished by some readers who sometimesĀ  phone me to get clarifications. For instance the Tata Indigo LS, LX are diesel but nowhere in the tech specs is diesel mentioned. This can be clearly indicated.

I read in the Announcements section : Promotions for products & services is prohibited, but I noticed, some Members are flouting the rules & indulging in the same.

Have the rules being changed, is it allowed to "promote" in ones signature?

Forum suggestions to ACI:- We hope an inbuilt picture uploading feature will be available while posting on this forum. The imageshack.us ways are cumbersome and sometimes refrain our minds from posting pictures. An inbuilt and in house uploading facility will work wonders for all members.We hope the ACI forum considers this addition as a New Year Gift to all its members.

Forum suggestions to ACI:- We hope an inbuilt picture uploading feature will be available while posting on this forum. The imageshack.us ways are cumbersome and sometimes refrain our minds from posting pictures. An inbuilt and in house uploading facility will work wonders for all members.We hope the ACI forum considers this addition as a New Year Gift to all its members.
Anjan, i completely agree with you..even i want to post many pics but sometimes i dont wish to do so because of lenghthy process of Imageshack.us

Yes!thats right anjan buddy!..n i think there should also be a system like its in TBHP, when we upload pics, they automatically gets watermarked (correct me if am wrong).Thanks. smiley1.gifvibhor2009-01-02 09:27:26