PrancingHorse

Hello Everyone..Its great to be here

A big hello to everyone out there

Its feels so good to be here. The all new forum looks awesome. Im on the other side of 30 years young and I come from Mumbai, the city of dreams and fast cars. Like most of you here, I live cars 24x7 and as the my handle suggests, Im a big fan of the marque from Maranello. But basically I love Italian cars because believe they are the only ones built with pure passion, everything else be damned. I have been lucky to have driven some really special cars from the Ferrari and Lamborghini stable. But the one car i would love to own in my lifetime would be the Ferrari F355. I would sell my soul for one

Im an avid lover of music and I dig Retro from the 70s and 80s. Im not into the bat ball game which the country is crazy about. I just stick to Formula 1. Ayrton Senna and Michael Schumacher. Im a huge foodie and game to try new stuff all the time. Love meeting and interacting with new people and having good conversations. Im an avid scale model collector and I collect cars primarily in the 1:18 scale.

Wearing the Moderator hat, always here to help out fellow forum members with anything you may need.

See you'll around in some meaningful discussions on the forums

Cheers

Welcome to the ACI forum !!

If you could have tell us on the vehicles you own would made us understand you better. It looked to me that you are more passionate towards the high end stuffs like Ferrari and Lamborghini which is rear opportunity.

We in India always deal with our regular conventional car owners who more in percentage on the forum, hence we look forward your contribution in this area.

Cheers !!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Im sure it will be a blast.

Welcome to the ACI forum !!

If you could have tell us on the vehicles you own would made us understand you better. It looked to me that you are more passionate towards the high end stuffs like Ferrari and Lamborghini which is rear opportunity.

We in India always deal with our regular conventional car owners who more in percentage on the forum, hence we look forward your contribution in this area.

Cheers !!

Sorry not to mention that earlier. My daily driver is a 2003 Honda City :)