raj_5004

Long Term Ownership Reviews

Indeed as some are here to harp and peddle their garbage no matter what the general consensus or logic dictate. Just because they have a love affair with a donkey doesn't make the donkey the epitome of pulchritude.

nopes, not at all. but when someone likes a car, its his personal choice, so nobody should think of enforcing his thinkings upon others...

and why should i think according to the general consensus and logic? i have my own views and i'll stick to it.

Refuting general consensus based on collective evidence and data doesn't do good for one's subjective opinion. Its like I would say I like a bullock cart and consider it best, live with it.

Stick to your views, no harm in that, you have every right to but then don't try and sway others to it unless you can provice some constructive evidence to support your so called subjective views.

i never sway others to my choice, i dont need to. i say my views and opinions and leave it at that. if somebody tries to contradict what i said, i try to explain my point of view. as i always say, every car is built for a specific class of customers. the innova wont appeal to those looking for an SUV with a butch image, tough look or those who need a 4x4. those who prime requirements are reliabilty or space wont look at the scorpio.