mndvishnu

Toyota Yaris

the toyota is aving a small car plan for India and it is none other than the Yaris which might be launched this late 08 or early 09 , well managed to get some pics of it , here are some

2007toyotayaris06zs9.jpg

toyotayarissh02po8.jpg

yrsdk2.png

2007toyotayaris07cn6.jpg

Cheerssmiley32.gif

Note From Admin: Please state the source of these images.
FuelRunGod2008-01-20 09:58:00

looks "GOOD" man... more reasons for me to be confused on my next car!

Nothign to be confused at all , the yaris beats the Fabia , Swift and getz , so i hope if this car is launched you should get our hands on it , but close compettition between the yaris and Honda jazz, pricing will be the key factor too.

Cheers!!!

Looks better and cuter than the Jazz , and i think i will wait for this sizzling hott hatch or might go in for the sedan version of this hot one from Toyota , greta work once again mndvishnu

Regards,

Priya

Fantastic' date=' this is the vehicle worth hyping for, has met with good success in US.[/quote']

i am sorry to say dude but its a failure in the US market

Well i never heard this cute little car bieng a flop or failure in US , and it still sells good , but as the demand in US is for bigger car and the Yaris sedan sells very well and so in the corolla

Regards,

priya

well this yaris isnt bad at all , and tell you what will give fabia  a good fight and i liked this yaris better than the Jazz , looks small and cute and toyota is as good as honda

Regards,

priya

looks very small for the segment(swift/getz/fabia)...welll they cant price it below the 5lac range(for sure) and may be we will have to wait till end of next yr....well both the japanese companies are unable to decide what car they want to sell us(compact range)since they have been focussing only on the luxary segment.....ao are they gonna miss the bus in this segment.....only time would tell,for people wont deffer their buy by a year or so....

Its going to be launched around Late 08 or early 09

Cheers!!!

Are you sure about this? Coz some time back i had read Toyota rebuking

reports on the Yaris being considered for India saying it would be too

expensive for India. And also there were reports that it is coming up

with an all new small car specifically for India. In my humble opinion,

i think if Toyota comes up with a small car, then it has to be

something from the Daihatsu stable or an all new car. May be a sedan

based on Yaris can make it here....

Good effort, sobysunny to find an old relevant thread & post in it.

Toyota has been toying with the idea of launching a small car for a long time. There was news earlier that now it has confirmed to bring in a small car by the end 09. But Toyota has already gotten very late in jumping on the small car bandwagon. Toyota will have to go all out by all means, if they want their small car idea to work here.

i wish they lauch the sedan yaris. i travelled in it in US and my first impression was that it would be well suited for india(if they can slot it in the Sx4/city/verna segment)

It is considered a cheap car in US, so maybe it would have been feasible to luanch it in this segment.

i dont think so that toyota will soon be launching the yaris .......they are actually not paying attention to indian  market......if they are not launching the awaited fortuner here ..so what can we think about yaris..or any other car here.....am very dissapointed with toyota,.........