Sign in to follow this  
mndvishnu

Toyota Yaris Sedan ( VIOS)

Toyota to launch Yaris sedan to battle out with the Honda city and SX4 , this car too maybe launched in and around late 08 or early 09 and the car simply looks great , and i feel like having one , and so you might feel so too , have a look at these stunning pics

0601naias022007toyotayawy4.jpg

2007toyotayariss20sedantc2.jpg

0601naias012007toyotayacq6.jpg

Cheerssmiley32.gif

mndvishnu2008-01-08 04:00:10

Its already running in US right? I remember last time i went one of my colleagues had the Yaris as a rental car as his camry was in workshop... Although i loved it and thought it would be a hit in India my colleague was not too impressed (Which is understandable since he drives a camry :P)

looking very cool .. when is this going to be launched in india...

Don't think this will be coming in a hurry... toyota's immediate attention would be on launching the new Corolla and also perhaps providing a facelift to the Innova (as speculated by lot of people)

Toyata Yaris and Honda Jazz are close competitiors in their segment...where Yaris is the clear winner for its performance and space, but these models are not cheap though you can buy a decent sedan for those prices, that's the reason Toyota is not bringing Yaris to India atleast until end of 2009