sjrocks

Spark vs i10

i'm not to sure about the i10 because i've heard dat it skits at the speed of 60 only and that to  from an hyundai service guy . don whether its true or not but i10 is any time still better than spark dude . its got great interiors and features acc to its class and spark is with its speedometer in the center is a flop idea by chevrolet and i seriously don like it . rest upto ur choice and liking !!!

True FRG...the interiors and space of i10 is good while smoothness and ride quality of spark is good...

Which one is the better highway car SPARK or i10 ? I dont know the answer and i am just asking .

may be i10 coz i think its more stable as its not that heighted like other tallboys..and i have not driven spark on highway so cant comment but its really good on high speeds...

I was coming from PONDY to CHENNAI siiting in the back seat of a INDICA. I saw a guy driving a SPARK ovetaking  that too tight ones, very comforatably.

which car u own Anveshp..

I dont own a car, but i drive my parents WAGONR to work  and some times my bro's SANTRO.

I am planning to buy a SWIFT VXI next JAN. What do you say ?

i have taken my i10 on mumbai pune expressway and touched speeds of around 145-150 for 30 40 seconds....... the car was very stable.......much stable than my santro but yes i cant say about spark.......

besides chevorlet wud be much better than maruti and would never rattle like maruti cars does

i would also like you to ask something " why is the speedometer in centre " to cause accidents???

Ya i know that it looks awkward but just drive it once n then tell me regarding visibility of clocks ...m saying this because i found it more convinient than my other two cars which r normal like any cars .. ..the visibility of clocks i.e fuel guage n speedometer is better ..in normal cars u cant see the clocks keeping ur eye on d roads but in this u can see it ..just check it out

I saw a SPARK today, the interior space was low compared to i10. I think its a 4 seater.

Blue sapphire do you use this car for your personal use only. I mean You go out alone ? Did you ever try going with 5 persons sitting in it ?

No HARD FEELINGS. Just asking no criticism meant here

Its really comfortable for 5 buddy ..it looks really small but its not that small ..u will feel uncomfortable in wagonr but not in spark ...usually i drive it alone only but when my college exams were going on my friends n me in all we were 5 who went daily for exams ..my college was 10km far n all my friends were 6feet n 1was fat 100kgs n 2were 75 to 80 who were always at d back ..

Ya definately i said it earlier that its smaller than i10 ..infact all 4 cars i.e wagon estilo santro n spark are smaller than i10...leave aside i10. Spark is most comfy of lot but its boot is smallest ..

Its really comfortable for 5 buddy ..it looks really small but its not that small ..u will feel uncomfortable in wagonr but not in spark ...usually i drive it alone only but when my college exams were going on my friends n me in all we were 5 who went daily for exams ..my college was 10km far n all my friends were 6feet n 1was fat 100kgs n 2were 75 to 80 who were always at d back ..

OK. Mate i told you i wasnt criticizing you or your car. But still you picked on WAGONR. Anyway thanks for the info.

N nowadays from past 2 months there are many many new sparks are seen around ...its getting good sales day by day ...its base model also looks so decent n simple n then Lt looks best although the middle one Ls doesnt looks good with black mouldings n wheel caps...

Its no problem i didnt took it that way buddy ..i also didnt criticized wagonR but just explaining u by comparing ..u can replace wagonR with santro in my post but thing remains same ..m not saying its bigger the size is almost same of lot but its comfortable as its ride quality is best n seats are comfy like anything they are very soft ...

N nowadays from past 2 months there are many many new sparks are seen around ...its getting good sales day by day ...its base model also looks so decent n simple n then Lt looks best although the middle one Ls doesnt looks good with black mouldings n wheel caps...

LT comes with Biege ?