sjrocks

Spark vs i10

Its really comfortable for 5 buddy ..it looks really small but its not that small ..u will feel uncomfortable in wagonr but not in spark ...usually i drive it alone only but when my college exams were going on my friends n me in all we were 5 who went daily for exams ..my college was 10km far n all my friends were 6feet n 1was fat 100kgs n 2were 75 to 80 who were always at d back ..

Either you are on anabolic steroids or your Spark is. There is no way a tiny car like Spark can seat 5 guys all 6' and all weighing around an average 80 kgs, and one a 100 kg!! What did you do? Pulled down the rear seats and piled them on? and you were all comfortable...if you have to be then you must all have been drunk...

If u can seat in another small cars then definately in this one dude ...m not saying that with utmost comfort but were not having any problems ...just the co driver seat has to slide little towards front nothing else ...just experience it ...

hey i think i10 is the best of the small cars in india at present but just wait for a few months cause i10 is going to be launched with the 1.2 l engine making 77 bhp  from the 66 bhp at present and it will be just around 10-20 k more than the 1.1 l....but if u cant wait for the 1.2 which is expected to be here before or around diwali than go for the i10 1.1.....