Many Congrats on your new purchase .

Do let us in on the deal you got and the dealer offering that deal, did you bargain a lot or were you happy with the current discounts on the Corporate edition .

Does your state also mandate you to get HSRPs, it is a great mess up story in Delhi.

No points in guessing you like your music loud , enjoy your new ride.

hi guys,

after so much discussion within autocar forum and studying reviews of other members, I finally landed myself on

Honda City Corporate

Here are some pictures

post-7599-0-71986300-1346594626_thumb.jp

post-7599-0-82409300-1346594776_thumb.jp

post-7599-0-63250700-1346594960_thumb.jp

post-7599-0-43830000-1346595053_thumb.jp

I would like to thank all the autocar forum members for their suggestions and support.

First of all congratulations for new one and I really glad to buy Honda manufactured car, I really appreciate for your choice. Please gives your reviews or drive experience.

Pretty impressive; Looks like you have spent decent ammount of money on it!

BTW, I'm intrested in Blaupunkt Sound system, does it justify It's cost?

Please share detaills & your experience about it!

I have installed only Blaupunkt subwoofer with GTA 2 amplifier and I am quite happy with its performance. I have opted for JVC speakers which are installed in the doors and I dont regret my decision as I do like to pump up the music but also want to hear horn of other vehicles..

I believe Blaupunkt lives upto its brand & efficiency.. it absolutely justify cost.. but before going for it.. try 2 get demo of it..

Many Congrats on your new purchase .

Do let us in on the deal you got and the dealer offering that deal, did you bargain a lot or were you happy with the current discounts on the Corporate edition .

Does your state also mandate you to get HSRPs, it is a great mess up story in Delhi.

No points in guessing you like your music loud , enjoy your new ride.

thanxx buddy... I bought my car from the dealer 'Landmark Honda' .They also deals in Volkswagen & Mercedes - Benz ..so quite a big group.. The deal was great.. All of my accessories were installed by the dealer itself.. However.. no matter how much you get ..one always left wanting more..

HSRPs are not mandatory in Gujarat as of now but I would like to get them mandatory as one can feel secure having one of them.

First of all congratulations for new one and I really glad to buy Honda manufactured car, I really appreciate for your choice. Please gives your reviews or drive experience.

thanxx ..banadict austin,

As everybody say its really a gem especially engine.. So far I have driven more than 200 Kms..

• engine is absolutely silent..sometimes I even fail to notice that engine is still running when I was waiting for my friend.
  • Suspensions are amazing ..they handle rough road with ease..
  • Tyres are of Goodyear make and effective with efficient braking system.
  • Though I haven't checked FE of the car.. I am getting notion that it is better than my expectation ..even with A/C on.

This is it.. I will surely post detailed ownership review...later !!

I have installed only Blaupunkt subwoofer with GTA 2 amplifier and I am quite happy with its performance. I have opted for JVC speakers which are installed in the doors and I dont regret my decision as I do like to pump up the music but also want to hear horn of other vehicles..

I believe Blaupunkt lives upto its brand & efficiency.. it absolutely justify cost.. but before going for it.. try 2 get demo of it..

Thanks Dude!

which ICE (In-Car-entertainment or that tochscreen media player) you are using?

Nice one Ashish. Congrats on the purchase. I bought the City Corporate Edition back at the end of April and am very happy with my decision.

My constant FE is about 15 km/l, with the max so far being 19.7!

Drive safe.