adi1991

laura l&k vs accord2.4

Amazing pics mndvishnu , looks clearly awsome , i wish i could get my hands on this awsome Creature soon! i think its gonna hitt Indian roads on Dec 08 or jan 09

Regards,

Priya

New color has been added to the Laura , that is the Red , looks good , but very bright , i liked the grey color in the laura , well the laura isnt that bad , but the accord is That great that i think you should seriously wait for it , thats it

Cheers!!!

well red is available only in ambeinte... i am buying a l&k a white one.... well i am going to buy accord too when it is out... it would be my gift if i get good marks in my boards( which i will)smiley4.gif

Read in the Honda India Website about 2 upcoming cars recently that is CRV 2.0 L and new ACCORD , and heres the news on the new accord by the honda india

accordMT.jpgRedefining the luxury Sedan, the New Accord is here.

Fuel your passion with the dynamic styling, and superior efficiency of the New Accord. Feel the adrenaline rush as you turn on the ignition. Indulge your senses in its plush interiors matched only by its stunning exteriors. Enjoy the ecstasy drive.

The eighth generation Accord Sedan is about precise designing with enhanced performance. The result of Honda's constant innovations towards creating eco-friendly technology, it is the perfect combination of exquisite style, plush interiors, powerful performance and advanced safety and the promise of a cleaner tomorrow.

STYLED TO SEDUCE
The new Accord Sedan is crafted for desire. Its finely detailed exterior and flawless contours form a home

THE TOUCH OF LUXURY
With roomy interiors, lavish upholstery and a high definition audio system, no drive is ever long enough.

A RESPONSIBLE DRIVE
It's the absolute commitment of a safer and smoother ride that drives the experts at Honda to surpass their own benchmarks.

Cheers!!!