anjan_c2007

Some pictures of Jaguars and Land Rovers

well hopefully they do... cause as fas as i know their are lot of potential buyer here in india.... and jaguar can give stiff competion to merc and others in this range adi19912008-01-10 12:21:02

[ img ]**Direct Link To Image From Imageshack**http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1616/dsc00732ky2.jpg

[ /img ] 

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1616/dsc00732ky2.jpg**Direct Link To Image From Imageshack**"> 

A Range Rover Sport in Thailand. It was for sale and dead cheap. Wanted to import it but the government regulations are so many.

Here's the picture I wanted to upload earlier.

dsc00733eg5.jpg

This is the previous generation Range Rover. Current mkt price in Malaysia is about RM40,000 and above - including the 4.6HSE model. 

Judging from the pic, it is the last face-lifted model of that series. In Malaysia, we pay road-tax annually. For a big engine like this 4.6HSE (petrol) we are paying the road-tax amount of the price of Bajaj XCD DTS-Si, annually!

But I still think the original first generation RR is the most handsome!

I hope Tata introduces the Jag and Land Rover models to India. It will be good to get these prestige brands to the Indian customer. Although Tata has agreed not to manufacture these models in India in the near future, it would still be good, if Tata started manufacturing these models in India solely for India and not for export. That will help keep the costs down for the Indian customer and also give lots of jobs to the Indian public. Hope Tata is listening!

Also I hope Tata translates technology used in Jaguar and Land Rover to the Tata cars. It can only be good for Tata and a lot of Indians!

Well done Tata, we Indians are proud of you!