adi1991

Laura BSIII Compliant?

ok... so i have decided that i want honda accord and i don't want the old one so i gonna wait for the new one... and buy it as soon as it is out.... but a new car is needed now (actually i was drcing my octavia and it met with an accident so my sister don't want to keep it now) (me and my sis share a car) so last night at dinner we had discusiion and i said i want a new honda accord nothing else... but my sis still insisted on laura( still don't know why but she thinks itz better accord-- nevermind)... so decided on that we buy a laura for my sis and get accord and soon as the new one is out for mesmiley4.gif... though i am still insiting buy something else, even CIVIC... Just wanted to confirm accord is a upper segment than civic? right..accord is more costly for sure....but

THE MAIN QUESTION IS WHERE EVER I READ I SEE LAURA EMISSION AS BSIII COMPLAINT  , WHY IS THEIR A COMPLAINT NEXT TO IT, IT DOES PASS BSIII OR SOMETHING?  

check this and see emission

AN YA LAURA GOES 0-100 IN 11.48 SEC. IS HAT TRUE.. THAN THAT MAKES IT AS FAST AS ACCORD AND PROBABLLY THE FASTEST DIESEL CAR DOESN'T IT?

well i think the optra magnum does 0-100 in 9.x sec...and about 32kgm of torque...so way better diesel than laura other than the gadgets of course..smiley32.gif

but i have seen high maintenance and reliability issues with the skoda here in this forum..smiley19.gif .where as the honda is always top notch..

well, between the laura and accord, the honda is faster for sure.

but 11.54 seconds for a diesel car is fast enough buddy....

the honda gives you space and an effficient engine whereas the laura gives you diesel economy and better features.

Great decison by you adi , keep us all updated with your views n ideas on your next car , i am sure it will be the one n only de new accord

Regards,

priya

Compliant means comply with; complaint means : I complain about the Fabia's horrendous price, that's a complaint. That's jus' a matter of mixing up your 'i's and 'a's; in the 2 words.Durango Dude2008-01-18 18:08:05

between the 2...bet the accord the best....quality,reliability....engine,its like a hot knife cutting through a butter....well dude...take ur pick...happy choosing