adi1991

merc vs bmw vs audi vs Vw

which one will you go for  

24 members have voted

1. 1. which one will you go for

Does any know if the new c class (20bhp inc) is faster than bmw 320i?

And if you could also tell the 0-100 and 0-60 for new c class and 320i

another question i had in mind was is merc costlier to maintain than bmw and audi.... though i realise any car in this range would have high maintainance cost but if we compare these three which is the cheapest to maintain?

there is no comparission between the new c class and 320i...... there is only between the old c and 320.......

and i tried asking the dealers...... and they are kinda really dumb......

just saw this thread

says about a guy who had some serious prob with a 320d bought from bird auto....... wonder is bmw not made for indian roads?..... or it's just in this case things went wrong........

another one

hmmmmm....... while i was searching for c class and bmw comparison i came across this..... though i feel it should have been bmw 320i vs merc c class rather than 325i vs merc c class and 325i is very costly compared to c class......

In this thread it's BMW 320i vs New Merc C class 200k so please vote/ post accordingly.........

New C class or not, the BMW 3 series anyday. A BMW is a much better driver's car.

Also, Mercedes has always short changed India. Their 25 lakhs cars did not have fully powered seats as an example. BMW has given all the goodies to the Indian customer from day one.

After BMW it would be the Audi but not Mercedes.

Does any know if the new c class (20bhp inc) is faster than bmw 320i?

And if you could also tell the 0-100 and 0-60 for new c class and 320i

another question i had in mind was is merc costlier to maintain than bmw and audi.... though i realise any car in this range would have high maintainance cost but if we compare these three which is the cheapest to maintain?

In a car review magazine, (I think January issue) they compared the merc diesel and the 320d and found that the C was .5secs faster than the 320d.

Also remember that ride quality in C class is way better than 3series due to 3 using run flats and cost of changing a damaged run flat is about Rs 22,000/tyre

C class has gone cheap in India and are not offering eletronically retractable rear mirrors and seats are only partially powered.

Also this years BMW 3 series have been upgraded.

The new 320i now has Sunroof/idrive standard and so is the case with 320d'.

So people who bought 320i/d's in 2007 got royally ripped offfffff lol

Hope this helps

Looking at all the noise in the forum about shoddy VW products (Skoda) do you not agree that the VW family (Skoda, VW, Audi are all VW) should have been ruled out pronto!?

when i posted this thread i was not really looking at buying one...... but now i am...... though i don't like VW passat...... cause i think it looks ugly.......

though Audi is real good and i think lotz of other forum mem think the same way

though it's being upgraded and new one will be out by Oct.

So at the end of it it's only 3 series and merc left standing