adi1991

hey...adi here

Hey... i my name's adi.... from delhi..... i m in 12(science).... so got my boards soon.... but i really like this forum... work as a great stress buster  when i take breaks from my studies...

I have learned how to drive when i was 10.... (i am 6 ft now so height was never a problem.... i mean my legs reaced the clutch easily even when i was 10)... and now i can say i am quite a good driver.... i have the love for cars since 1st garde i think.... and i try to test drive every car i lay my eyes on.... thankfully i have lotz of my friends in car importing so get to drive foriegn cars too.....

well hope to have great time here....  

K.... so some of you might have known that i was at the edge of leaving the forum..... well then a dear friend messaged me a line that changed everything....  BURN RUBBER....... DRINK FAME.......... DIE...... DIE.... DIE..... DICOR STYLE..... Adi is back and back with a bang..... and i ain't going any where for a long long time...... 

Long Live The Queen........ DQ rules...... DICOR