FuelRunGod

Delhi Auto Expo 2008 Pictures

it was great fun.... specially when the gallardo fired...... oh the red lancer xtreme is looking good...... would you post some of my pics too..... rssh was real keen on swift sportssmiley4.gif......

FRG,

I havent seen any pictures of the Mahindra Ingenio on any websites.  In fact there is no mention of it in any news either.  Could you provide an update on this subject.  Thanks.

@sadsack:

As far as I know, Ingenios are still being tested with camouflage, so it doesn't seem to be ready for the public yet. I see them a lot on the expressway. Will try and get a picture on the next fuel run.

FRG
FuelRunGod2008-01-16 06:46:34

@sadsack:

As far as I know' date=' Ingenios are still being tested with camouflage, so it doesn't seem to be ready for the public yet. I see them a lot on the expressway. Will try and get a picture on the next fuel run.

FRG
[/quote']

Thanks FRG for the reply.  Hope to see some pictures in the future.  The truck pictures are great.  If you can post some more from TATA and Ashok Leyland and maybe pictures of some buses too?  Thanks again.