PrancingHorse

The Autocar Performance Show 2012 report

post-7692-0-39242900-1351143198.jpg

Its that time of the year again. The Autocar Performance Show is back and as always bigger than before. It’'s a mecca for every car and bike lover, drawing some of the most passionate auto enthusiasts in the country. These are people who have resources, are well informed and appreciate quality. It'’s no wonder then, that brands like Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Rolls-Royce, Volvo, BMW motorcycles and Yamaha, to name a few, have camped under the Show's roof roof over the years.

The Autocar Performance Show is the one place where car enthusiasts gather from all over for the one things that binds all of us in common AUTOMOBILES. And it not only that but a whole range of accessories from alloy wheels to in car entertainment and car care.

So save the dates. From the 1st to the 4th of November 2012. It will a high revving 4 days for sure.

See you there.

post-7692-0-58257200-1351143184.jpgpost-7692-0-68068100-1351143209.jpg

Oh yes, I'll be there for sure. Secondly, more eager to know what all will be there in the supercar gallery.

Thats super AMG1. I will be there too. Why dont we have a forum members meet at the Show. It would be great to get together and discuss cars.

Oh yes, I'll be there for sure. Secondly, more eager to know what all will be there in the supercar gallery.

I think the recently spotted Ferrari 458 GT should be the the show stopper this time :P

post-8809-0-33931700-1351144680_thumb.jp

Also wanting to see more PERFORMANCE oriented SUVs this time made for extreme 4 x 4;

Like a Fortuner with an extreme off road package eg lift kit , off road tyres etc

Should be interesting to see such projects coming life.

Lets make a list guys, who all are in and on what days?

1. AMG1.. almost all days, you guys tell when?

2. Prancing Horse.. 2nd half of 4th NOV (Sunday).

3. F30 sounds positive? but for which day?

4. who else?

I was there on the first half of the third day, and this time, actually got something from the Kotak quiz. Then there was the Mahindra game where you 'unlock' the 4X4 race track with a car key, which I did (apparently it's a remote control), so I didn't need to buy from the stall. I didn't get a chance to ride the Polaris off-roader, I had a hunch the Marshal wouldn't let me. What would he look for in someone who wishes to ride one? Maybe next time Polaris has a track, I'll be ready for it (before I learnt to drive, I had tried to enter the Honda track challenge, but they wouldn't let me enter). I have plenty of photos from this year's event too, like I did for 2011, 2010, 2008 and 2006.

I was there on the first half of the third day, and this time, actually got something from the Kotak quiz. Then there was the Mahindra game where you 'unlock' the 4X4 race track with a car key, which I did (apparently it's a remote control), so I didn't need to buy from the stall. I didn't get a chance to ride the Polaris off-roader, I had a hunch the Marshal wouldn't let me. What would he look for in someone who wishes to ride one? Maybe next time Polaris has a track, I'll be ready for it (before I learnt to drive, I had tried to enter the Honda track challenge, but they wouldn't let me enter). I have plenty of photos from this year's event too, like I did for 2011, 2010, 2008 and 2006.

Hey Arjun M

I was at the show too. Infact I did meet a couple of other forum members at the show. It would have been nice to catch up with you as well.

Actually i had posted about meeting up in another thread. Anyways there's always a next time. I didnt ride the Polaris because I was there to take care of my friends 458 Italia. I was at the BMC air filters stall for all the days.