mndvishnu

Chevy Captiva

It will throw CRv for sure Endeavor can weight as it matches more of Cr-V styling.

CRV is  petrol SUV and Captiva is a diesel one , so no competition , the fight is between the Endevour diesel and captiva diesel

Regards,

Priya

endeavour is priced at 17.72(4*2) in Bangalore whereas Captiva is 21.36.I personally think the battle is going to be between CRV and Captiva.....Both are of similiar size but personally i love the looks of CRV .Ford is much larger and presence of it on road is huge when compared with Captiva and CRV.

@pryas SUV buyers look at driving dynamics and somewhat offroading so P or D does not signify.

@messanger b4u captiva is 18.6 exshowroom Mumbai and Endeavor is ex showroom 17.8 not much difference you are talking about on road for Captiva.

17.72 is the on road price of endeavour 4*2 and 21.36 for captiva on road in Bangalore.......Pls be sure of it before making a statement rssh....

Now thats costly , i hoped the price to be around CRV and endy

Regards,

priya

once again a great launch for the gm...but what about the pricing..its a tad too expensive(i think )at 18lac ex showroom they could have brought it down to maybe from 15.5-16lac...gm have always faulted on the price front(previous is the 45k price reduction in the spark,the optra,vectra-almost a lac then,also the forester)..seems gm learns the lession the hard way

WTF???? are da guys at GM crazy????????????Launching it at 17.75 lakh was a bit too close too da Cr-V...........15.5 lakh would be much better.........Btw is it  a CBU or is at manufactured here??

once again a great launch for the gm...but what about the pricing..its a tad too expensive(i think )at 18lac ex showroom they could have brought it down to maybe from 15.5-16lac...gm have always faulted on the price front(previous is the 45k price reduction in the spark' date='the optra,vectra-almost a lac then,also the forester)..seems gm learns the lession the hard way[/quote']

Your're absolutely right there buddy! I think a 'Limited edition" version with a special price will make its way in within a couple of months. They really ought to fire the guys who do the price survey for them.

No automatic option either so its totally out for me!

Good news for all the Automatic lovers! A company source has told me that the Captiva will be available with an autobox in June! Meanwhile, their production is sold out till march end! Seems like the product has got a good response.

Good news for all the Automatic lovers! A company source has told me that the Captiva will be available with an autobox in June! Meanwhile' date=' their production is sold out till march end! Seems like the product has got a good response.[/quote'] Or they just wanna hike the price .smiley36.gif