vinayak21

swift suspension change

I have a maruti suzuki swift VDi 2010 model. I wanted to ask when its suspension should be changed as te company is demanding a change of suspension at 60000 km. My car is in the best condition a three yr old car can be and the service done is always from maruti authorized service centres. please do reply as soon as possible.

This is very strange, I'm listening such a thing!

Suspensions are designed for life time & ony rubber parts of it needs to be replaced! If your car is in good condition & you are not having any problem with it, then there is no reson to change it! I'll suggest you to verify this fact from expert mechanic or another MS service center!

As per a company the suspension should be checked once after 60000km as there is probablity of leaking the shocks and damaging ur tie rod end stabilizer link and lower arm bush if u fell there is a noise in a suspension then u should get checked check for some oil on ur shocks and if there is a oil leaking u should chg the shocks as it may damage ur tyre. If u fell that there is a noise in ur suspension then only go for checking tthe tie rods and the lower arm bush note not the lower arm becoz usually ur lower arm does not go off in 60000km.