i_see

Where are the bikes????

Mr FRG and rest of autocar people......

i know ur magazine is called autocar......but there have been significant 2 wheeled beauties launched at auto-expo.......no report of these!!!!!!smiley7.gif

i feel you have totally neglected them....please do the needful

P.S i waited quiet long for you to post before complaining......

it is sad that such a devoted reader of your magazine (who has read every issue of your magazine from its first issue.......in fact have enjoyed reading your editors articles since the time he was in auto india..then saw him become editor there and them move to Autocar) has to go to other sites to know about 2 wheeled launchessmiley3.gif

Yes even my interest is slightly turning towards more on bikes recently! i would also like to see more news abt bikes. i bought a Yamaha 100cc for 12K last week, its a 16 year old bike but man its still got potential...

adi1991 thanks a lot for the two wheeler pictures. Great ones.Really loved them all. The vacuum has been filled up now . Yes dude it was the Honda Aviator and not Achiever as I had mentioned earlier in a post. We now have Aviator, Achiever, Avenger and more .

cheaper car... cheaper bike....

In two wheeler space, while Bajaj surprised everyone with as many as 6 new launches, Hero Honda which was never under trouble, added value to its rock solid splendors and passions. Though 2007 has not been a good year for TVS the proposed 7 new products which includes the Flame 125cc and apache RTR FI has already created enough buzz in the market. Fair sex is given enough attention by two-wheeler makers in 2007. Bajaj rolled out the kristal in the 100cc segment, Suzuki and Kinetic came up with new access and flyte respectively. Atlast In 2007 Yamaha started showing its true colour, R1 and MT-01 will hit showrooms in a few days. It plans a new 150cc in 2008. Interestingly you can buy a brand new bike for just Rs20000 in 2008. The chinese backed Xenitis created ripples with the new 100cc Rock. Global auto already proposed that it will come with a 150cc bike for Rs30000 in 2008. The big trio has to take note of it.