Sstar

Alloy Wheels for M800

Hi All,

I just had an idea to upgrade the wheels of my M800 AC 2007 Model. Can any one suggest me a good design and within 1500 to 2500 Rs per wheel? Which Make/Where From? Any Link?

etc...

Check out the Plati alloys range. They're having alloys of every size in their range.

But for M800, i suggest you to opt for 13' inch wheels & 155/65-R13.

Use rubber suspension inserts if neede for Rear tyres.

All this setup will provide better grip, better speed in gears & boost up the look for your car.

Use rubber suspension inserts if neede for Rear tyres.

Thsi is the only reason why I dont want to upsize. I dont want to touch the suspension alteration.

@PrancingHorse & dr_nishu: Can you guys suggest me some online links or contact details for South Delhi or Gurgaon.

Thsi is the only reason why I dont want to upsize. I dont want to touch the suspension alteration.

Then only option left is 155/65 R12 on 12-inch Alloy wheels, but 12-Inch wheels don't add up much to spruce up the looks of M800.

Else other options on 13-inch rim are 145/70 R13(same as in 2010 Wagon R LXi) or 155/65 R13(same as 2010 Wagon-R VXi).

Over to you.

Sstar , don't mind me hijacking your thread. Need some suggestions from the experts. Please suggest 15 inch alloys for quanto. Will 15k get me a good brand? And can I upgrade to the tyres of Xylo?

Sstar , don't mind me hijacking your thread. Need some suggestions from the experts. Please suggest 15 inch alloys for quanto. Will 15k get me a good brand? And can I upgrade to the tyres of Xylo?

Hello, Check out Prestige Design alloys, they have some of the finest qaulity alloy wheels and a huge variety. . . I am not sure if they have 12 inch alloys. You should probably check out their website...