Has anyone tried putting sub-woofer in there Figo titanium?

I want to keep the OEM headunit and maybe door speakers as well and add a AMP and sub-woofer .

I feel the treble and mids of the door speakers and ovals are fine only missing is the audio refining of a good amp and strong thumping bass, maybe tweeters too. Can someone suggest me a good combo of AMP and sub-woofer, I am kinda inclined towards Rockford , My budget is 15-20K.

Figo music system setup is good for routine usage but if you feel the deficiency in Bass then;

-First option is to go for upgrading the door speakers. Try to go for Rockford fosgate or JBL co-axials.

-Another option is to add Sony Xplod amp+JBL Bass tube combo. It is the best for the options available today.

But door speakers has to be upgraded in both the cases, so why not to upgrade it first.

Can I do that with the original head Unit ? Since I like it and I don't want to change it. Also do have any idea about there warranty ?

Probably yes.

It might be having Secondary output jacks on its rear.

Get it checked by the accessory fitter.

You can save it by preventing cutting of any wires during its installation.

yes, I had a chat with the sales executive, he says if wire cutting is avoided(via using couplers ) then the warranty would not be affected. But I feel that's kinda weird since a the difference to the car done by adding the woofer would be same in case of wire cutting or not(in both cases the battery usage will increase).