rohitshakti

Looking for Petrol Sedan (Budget 6 lakhs)

Hi friends,

I am new in the forum and am here to get your help.

I have a budget of 6 lakhs and am looking to buy a petrol sedan or premium hatchbatch car. My monthly running is 300 kms. in city & my family has 5 healthy adults but we all travel less together so at a time there will be only 4 adults. Till now I have TD the Etios, Manza club class, Dezire. Currently Ford Classic & Dezire is not avlb. in Delhi in any showrooms, so I am left with Etios and Manza options. Other option which I could get is Nissan Sunny, Sail Uva but I have not TD it. I am not considering i20 as its mileage is low.

Pls give your views on which one is better & has best comfort, low maintenance & best Fuel economy out of the above.

Regards

Hi there and first of all welcome to the forum. The Manza has come a long way and the Club Class will give you a load of features. The Quadrajet diesel engine is very fuel efficient but you have mentioned that you are looking for a petrol. So I would go with the Etios here. True that the interiors dont feel premium and cos cutting looks evident but the engine is really and you can be assured of total bullet proof reliability for years to come.

My pick would be the Etios

Hello,

I would recommend Ford Classic over Etios and all.. If you can wait then go for Classic, it has good comfort with all the techies.

Manza is a no-no from my side. The car is good but after sales service is so-so(depends on your area and dealer).

Etios is a good car but build quality is not up to mark and center console and speedometer is not OK(no offence, my perception)

But in the end, its your decision.. B)

For 5 healthy adults you should get the car with max interior space

May i suggest :

Sunny

(if budget permits)

Scala

Ertiga surely not a Sedan but will fit each one of you comfortably.

Also , no hatch can claim to fit 5 healthy adults with ease

Also check the December discounts onthese cars may just sway your decision towards these:

SX4 Petrol (combined offers upto 65000)

Sunny XV (combined offers upto 80000)

Rapid Petrol (combined offers upto 35000)

Fiesta Classic Titanium 1.6 Durotech Petrol (combined offers upto 52000)

Fiat Linea Absolute 1.3 Emotion (combined offers upto 81000)

Fiesta Classic is the best option in this class, so if you can wait, go for it! & BTW, in metro like delhi, it's shocking that Fieasta Classic isn't available, try at some another dealership! second best option is Sunny! both of this vehicles are miles ahead than compitition! also check Skoda Rapid, it's also a great product & has some great discount offers upto 42k! Nissan is giving discounts upto 72k & ford is giving upto 52k!

Go for Maruti DZire VXi or ZXi Petrol, it's one of the best car in its class with class leading Power figures, Interiors & fuel efficiency & that's why it's unavailable in showrooms thanks to its high demand.

Try to contact other Maruti Suzuki dealers from the NCR region, I'm sure you'll get the Petrol DZire within less than a couple of months time & this will add to the advantage of owing 2013 make/billed car.

Other close option to the DZire petrol & within your budget is Nissan Sunny XE(base) petrol

For a low budget of 6 lakhs I would advice you to go for the Vista saffire 90 because it is large enough for 5 people and has enough power to satisfy your needs . The only sedan if you call it one is Dzire but it is not as spacious as the Vista . I would suggest you to increase your budget to 7 lakhs so that you can get more better options.