sibasis_FIAT

Hello all autocar members !

Dear Friends,

I am Sibasis Das,

a keen automobile enthusiast and a Mechanical engineer.

Since childhood i have been exposed to truck garages and automobile workshops. I have seen British Leyland trucks, tiger trucks, bedfords and ofcourse our very own TATAs. But then I never knew them so closely. Though I have learnt a lot from those garages and that was the only inspiration that made me pursue Mechanical trade. I love collecting scale models of automobiles and vintage car restoration is one of my areas of interest.

I hope through the Autocar forums I will be able to explore and give vent to my creativity and knowledge, also at the same time I will learn more and more about automobiles and their technologies

Thank you

Hello, Sibasis, Its been a pleasure for all of us that you have joined this forum. I am sure that you will explore a hell lot of opportunities and will share your ideas and innovations among us.

We will definitely learn new things from you and will try to propel our enthusiasm for automobiles.

Autocar is one of the finest and most prestigious web forums for discussions in automobiles sector B) .

Welcome to Autocar :D

Hi there Sibasis

Its nice to have you onboard. Seeing your exposure to trucks and heavy vehicles it would be nice to have you share your experiences with these machines in our Commercial vehicle section.

Im a avid collector of scale models too. Do check out the scale model thread and post pictures there.

See ya around and welcome...

Welcome to the forum, sibasis.

FIAT in your name indicates your passion about the FIAT brand/cars.

Btw, which car do you own/drive ?

Please refrain from personal attacks, SMS/short language usage while posting.

Hope you'll be having a pleasant stay here.

Welcome to the forum, sibasis.

FIAT in your name indicates your passion about the FIAT brand/cars.

Btw, which car do you own/drive ?

Please refrain from personal attacks, SMS/short language usage while posting.

Hope you'll be having a pleasant stay here.

I personally own a Furnace Red Fiat Palio Stile slx. But my family owns Fiat Uno D, Fiat Punto 1.4MJD and Fiat Linea MJD.

I personally own a Furnace Red Fiat Palio Stile slx. But my family owns Fiat Uno D, Fiat Punto 1.4MJD and Fiat Linea MJD.

So you got a Fiat Family!

There are many intresting stories about Fiat families, like to hear some from you!