Sign in to follow this  
himanshuagarwal2003

Which 150cc Bike to take

Dear himanshuagarwal2003,

Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi will be a decent choice because it combines both power and economy. It will deliver you 50-55kmpl at an average.

​Considering the traffic at Bangalore, maneuvering on a Pulsar will be a lot easier.

Honda Unicorn is also a good choice but its looks are now dated but it also combines both power and economy quite decently. Moreover it can give you an awesome mileage of 60-62kmpl !

Yamaha FZ will disappoint you in economy department. But considering its great handling ability and style, it may appeal you. It will give you a mileage of 35-40kmpl.

Hello, Himanshu, My first recommendation would be to go for Honda Unicorn(Dazzler or simple, its your choice). Honda engines are tuned and so much refined that you cant even hear what's going on benath your seats.

Avoid FZ and Pulsar, IF your are a true Yamaha Fan and want to buy a good bike from the Yamaha, Go for Sz-r with disc brakes. Its 150cc with the best mileage and Yamaha's trust.

FZ is truly underpowered and the stock tyres are not good.( Take a test drive before finalizing anything)

Pulsar's build quality is decreasing day by day, as one of my friend has it and he has spent over 20000 on just maintenance.

1st prefernce according to me would be unicorn, next pulsar and then yamaha..including all performance, milage, looks and cost..Rest is your wish..

I have my 160 Apache and I love it..you can buy that also if you dont stick to these ones..I found my bike best among these range..

Hi himanshuagarwal2003,

Its gotto be PULSAR - Low Maintenance, Cheap Spares, Good Resale, Ride comfort.

My friend has FZ - Low Mileage, YAMAHA Spares, Service & Maintenance costs are too high.

UNICORN - HONDA's Spares, Service & Maintenance costs are too high.

My bro has YAMAHA SZ-R -Quality is not upto the mark & YAMAHA Spares, Service & Maintenance costs are too high.

Hope this helps :-)

Cheers,

$@!