undead

Swift Facelifted

It appears like a Indicaish front grille touch-up. the M series engine may tumble the price economics of this car. But if MSIL is able to fit the M series engine and price it competitively, many may not opt  for the diesel powerplant.

well.... i don't remember exactly but i think they were like 5-6 models of swift displayed at the expo... which included music edition.... xterem.... sport(ofcourse)..... some suv look swift or something......

This colour is found on the esteem and alto so they should place this and remove gold . I think a maruti worker told in some news that new engine is being tested so cross your finger guys .Maruti is not known for frequently upgradation till their product is selling well.

This colour is found on the esteem and alto so they should place this and remove gold . I think a maruti worker told in some news that new engine is being tested so cross your finger guys .Maruti is not known for frequently upgradation till their product is selling well.

maruti is known to continue models even beyond their age..and when you have a best seller why change the baby...let it continue and once the baby becomes too old you decide to come with anew one.but with stiff competition who knows even the leader is forced to change

IT'S TRUE............. just saw the new swift today( not the one in the above pic).....  saw one Ldi straight out of the factory..... not a great uplift just the tailights look different.... not they are clearer and with really BIG....HUGE.... lamps..... will post some pics as soon as i find my stupid usb cable for the cam....

@rssh    yes they are the clear lens type... with large.... large..... large lamps behind the cover.... i think they look better than the previous once... give it a halogen tail lamps look(don't think any such term as halogen tail lamps exist though.... lol)

hmmmm..... the one i saw a Ldi... had only the new tail lamps..... no grills... no side indicators..... no new bumpers or snything.....by the way nice pics.... thats the new tail lamp for swift for sure

The Tail Lamps what Messenger b4u had posted is the one used but i am afraid about the Side indicators on the ORVMS , the tail lights looks good, better than the present one , also new bumpers are used

Cheers!!!
mndvishnu2008-01-17 05:31:09

I had been to the maruti showroom y.day and the dealer confirmed that there are some minor cosmetic changes in the swift 2008 and that there would be a price increase of 16,000 on these new 2008 MODELS.

Slight change in the bumper, new grill, and new seat fabrics are sure!