undead

Swift Facelifted

smiley36.gif

Yes........It has freshened up looks like  updated bumpers,seat fabrics,and clear lens tail lamps dat look gr8.....i hope suzuki launches an RS version with a turbo petrol engine ,xenons & LED rear lamps.....dat would b cool wouldnt it???smiley2.gif

Hey folks,

I saw a brochure at the maruti show room y/day and there was harldy any difference!! The 2008 swift is nothing like the pictures in this forum. The dealer says that the bumper , headlights, and the tail lights have changed. But the changes are very minimal that you will not be able to figure out one from the older variant. Only the ZXi gets some features like a new alloy wheel etc!!

Wish Maruti had done more visible changes.

@ Rssh the pics you posted of New swit isnt exactly like this and its better if you could post some pics of it when physically present and not From diffrent sources as this one is not sold in India and it also shows the AT gear box

Cheers!!!

Hey folks' date='

I saw a brochure at the maruti show room y/day and there was harldy any difference!! The 2008 swift is nothing like the pictures in this forum. The dealer says that the bumper , headlights, and the tail lights have changed. But the changes are very minimal that you will not be able to figure out one from the older variant. Only the ZXi gets some features like a new alloy wheel etc!!

Wish Maruti had done more visible changes.[/quote']

Yeh the changes are minimal , but ZXi version now has a Tilt steering , Music system and Steering mounted stereo controls , i dont know about the alloys

Cheers!!!

No interior change I think the pic posted were for the European model which has AT and leather interiors look damm good but no beig option a dealer said if one wants beige 30k for full interior makeover.