ra4

Honda city vs Hyundai Verna vs Fiat Linea

Need a sedan or SUV for a bracket of 12 lacs.

My daily driving- 10 kms

Monthly - 200 - 400

Needs - Safety, Comfort, Low maintainance, Features

Driving - Self

You can give me other suggestions also

Within your price bracket, duster is the best. But as you are mentioning lower maintenance costs, Go for Maruti Ertiga. It has a trusted diesel DDIS engine with reliable and excellent after sales service and customer care.

Armed with the limited details you have provided

Go for the Honda City, with your low usage a Diesel does not make sense at all.

Honda will give you the best resale value, the initial craze for Verna is slowly dying , Linea is already DEAD.

As regards to the Compact SUV - Duster Rules , big waiting period , in Delhi where i booked one, its between 6-7 Months.

Personally , I am waiting for the Ecosport and would like you to do so,(Book Ecosport on launch) I have booked Duster as a standby ,by the time i am about to get delivery of the Duster , the Ecosport would have its merits listed and would make our decision to choose between the two an easy one.

Do not buy a Diesel as the monthly running does not justify the diesel need here....instead if you would like then go for a fully loaded petrol sedan.

I would suggest you to go for :

B+ Segment: Dzire Zxi

C Segment: Honda City Or Hyundai Verna

D Segment: Toyota Corolla Altis

MUV: Ertiga Zxi

SUV: Scorpio for its proven toughness and low maintenance.

Armed with the limited details you have provided

Go for the Honda City, with your low usage a Diesel does not make sense at all.

Honda will give you the best resale value, the initial craze for Verna is slowly dying , Linea is already DEAD.

As regards to the Compact SUV - Duster Rules , big waiting period , in Delhi where i booked one, its between 6-7 Months.

Personally , I am waiting for the Ecosport and would like you to do so,(Book Ecosport on launch) I have booked Duster as a standby ,by the time i am about to get delivery of the Duster , the Ecosport would have its merits listed and would make our decision to choose between the two an easy one.

Perfect answer mate.

I am eagerly waiting for the Ford's Ecosport which looks great on paper. The available options in this segment are nothing but the Duster. Ertiga is not the kind of vehicle you would take for light off-roading too.

None of the sedans are updated and are due for updation sans New Fiesta and Verna.

I would strongly recommend to wait for Ecosport before finalizing your next ride.