Raj_2007

ACCENT VIVA vs Swift vs Optra Magnum

Hi All <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am new to this forum. I need some suggestions. Currently I am having Santro and Accent VIVA petrol. I am a regular Highway driver. Due fuel deficiency in VIVA I am planning to see it out. I am much attracted by SWIFT VDI, but cannot leave behind VIVA which is a sedan and swift is a small car. I am not interested in Verna or Getz diesel. Getz I felt like, lack of braking, engine noise inside the cabin and suspension at back

pls advice is it better to go for SWIFT selling VIVA or pay more and go for Optra magnum diesel. 

Thanks

Raj

there is absouletly nothing wrong with the swift Diesel , and i have a VDi , and ts absoulty a delight , but if you neeed more boot space its always better to pay more and buy the Optra magnum diesel , so you have to think on which to go for and see which will be useful for your use

Cheers!!!

if you can afford it, the optra is actually better (but of course!!!), but the swift VDi is a nice car... i think both are fun to drive... the swift in the city and optra on the highways...

so, i think it should be the optra for you... its relaxed suspension and roomy interiors will also be comfortable on longer drives...

if you can afford it' date=' the optra is actually better (but of course!!!), but the swift VDi is a nice car... i think both are fun to drive... the swift in the city and optra on the highways...

so, i think it should be the optra for you... its relaxed suspension and roomy interiors will also be comfortable on longer drives...
[/quote']

definitely the optra if you can stretch your budget...cause you get a bigger car with the best of interiors(in the segment)great highway car-fun to cruise)and smooth engine...take your pick