pakaw685

Reverse Parking Sensors

Got delivery of Quanto C6 day before yesterday. Now looking to add some accessories.

Need a good parking sensor. Please suggest. 3 sensors or 4 sensors?? Preferably with display in the rear view mirror.

Congrats on your new buy .

These days Reliance Auto Stores across india are offering huge discounts on Auto Accessories,you may have a see there.

I recently came across an old friend of mine who got a RPS with wireless camera,if you are interested in something like that do let me know,i will ask him for details and get back shortly , personally ,try to get hold of the one that shows the cars trajectory while reversing it feels really cool.

It's better too have parking sensors than camera & I'ld suggest you to go for 4 sensors, as we have to park in some of the worst environments in India! & with more no. of sensors you can understand the situation better!

Congratulations on Quanto. Do start sharing your driving experience on ACI. I think you would one of the earliest one to start a Quanto thread.

On Parking Sensors...Go for 4 instead of 3 as Quanto is wider and having 4 sensors would assure you that you have right assessment of object behind the car at right time.

Edited by Sstar

It's better too have parking sensors than camera & I'ld suggest you to go for 4 sensors, as we have to park in some of the worst environments in India! & with more no. of sensors you can understand the situation better!

Exactly !!!

Also it is better to respond to beeps than look @ the camera and back it up