ra4

Hello, All AC members..

Hi,

I'm Wasif Shakil

My age - 13

I am still a small boy but i have driven many cars. When i'm 8 yrs old, I've learnt to drive a Hyundai Santro and till now I've Driven almost 50 cars from many company's. My Dad's First car is a Santro now i drive my Dad's Accord and Prius and Believe me I'm a very Good Car Driver. Actually I'm a car enthusiast.

Thanks.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Make sure you dont head out on the road till you are of legal age :) The Prius sounds interesting and it would be nice if you started an ownership review with lots of pictures

See you around

@Bornfree, Thanks for your crown and for the respect of youbgest member

@Librankur, My dad gives me the keys but not alone and i don't drive on roads. As i don't have a DL. And i am sure that i will open review on my prius soon..

@Pracing Horse, As i said, i don't go to the roads. I drive the prius on Fields and some small roads(gullys)

Thanks to all and I'M sure i will open a thread on my prius soon...

Hi.....Welcome to ACI!

I dont mean to offend you or something but this is just itching me....at the age of 8, how were you able to reach accelerator of a decently tall car like Santro and yet manage to look out of windscreen and drive?

Hi.....Welcome to ACI!

I dont mean to offend you or something but this is just itching me....at the age of 8, how were you able to reach accelerator of a decently tall car like Santro and yet manage to look out of windscreen and drive?

Sorry but i've not tell u tht at that age i don't drive it alone...Our driver is with me.....

@ra4:

Welcome to the forum.

Please go through the forum announcements also, as it'll help you to have a better stay here.

Being a minor, Drive safe always.

Goodluck.

Thanks...

Safe ?

IMO being a Minor DONT DRIVE !!!

After all ur sggtns i had left to drive a car... So, I will not drive any car till 18..And thanks for your Sggtn..