sarabjeet

Ownership Review My Infinit g37x

Congo! That's a mindblowing ride! I love this Japanese beauty! :wub:

I'm glad to see that people like you ae trusting this one of the finest, but niche brands!

Does the roof causes any problems in thermal or noice insulation of the cabin? Some of my merc owner friends curse their beauties for this! & which materials is it on seats?

Do provide some more info on rear seat experiment, importing procedure & on road cost & applied taxes!

I personally hate convertible too. It was my brother and dads choice. If i had my way i would have got a used Panamera S or new Maserati GT.

But to look at it, during the night you can take it to the new eastern free way to churchgate with in minute and the wind blowing in your face makes you smile.

mileage isnt bad. Its around 5-6 kmpl in city. Runs on regular petrol though it was advisable to put RON 95 but i guess all we have is speed 97.

Sarbajeet u should use octane 93 as it is easily available in mumbai (i think so all fuel stations in mumbai have) they cost just 10rs more than normal once and has more performance and is safer for your car!

sry for the late reply.... havent been online for a long time.

No i haven't become a member, parx says an z4 is a supercar but Infiniti isn't. Lame excuse .

Yes it is a private import and did the import myself.

I import the parts if needed and have few trusted mechanics that are capable of servicing it

sry for the late reply.... havent been online for a long time.

No i haven't become a member, parx says an z4 is a supercar but Infiniti isn't. Lame excuse .

Yes it is a private import and did the import myself.

I import the parts if needed and have few trusted mechanics that are capable of servicing it

what! this I think so, costs more than a z4! and is more capable than it. I think so Infiniti should get into the Indian market now.... there Suv's at least can make it here....

Good to see you back sarabjeet. Honestly I myself am not clear about the rules about the Supercar club. In my opinion Z4s SLKs etc should not be allowed. Its very confusing actually

in my opinion, they should make guidelines like a v6 engine, already 400 bhp of power etc.

The criterion to be a member is the car has to be above 400bhp, and has to cost over 1 crore.

:D

this costs above a crore and but isnt 400 bhp, but boxters ,Z4 and slk run in supercar rally which are less powerfull than Infinit.

Anyways hardly matters, we have a sort of our own exclusive car club where only rare imports go on a run

this costs above a crore and but isnt 400 bhp, but boxters ,Z4 and slk run in supercar rally which are less powerfull than Infinit.

Anyways hardly matters, we have a sort of our own exclusive car club where only rare imports go on a run

what is the name of that club and how many members/the best cars are there? buy the way, u should just give a brief explanation to the SCC people as that is India's biggest super car club

SCC isn't run professionally, my experience and there are many other like me.

As far as i know my next ride would be in 500 bhp+ category but shall not join SCC anymore

Woh! Which car are you planing and what's your budget???