sarabjeet

Ownership Review My Infinit g37x

Infiniti doesn't have a market value other than in US . It has been in the states for so long and no body knew it existed. The only value it has now is the branding on the Red Bull Racing, take that out. this car isn't any special. Technically I guess an M5 would have been an Ideal choice.

Infiniti doesn't have a market value other than in US . It has been in the states for so long and no body knew it existed. The only value it has now is the branding on the Red Bull Racing, take that out. this car isn't any special. Technically I guess an M5 would have been an Ideal choice.

Would prefer an AMG over bmws anyday, AMG's just put a smile on your face specially with traction control off.

Dad wanted a reliabile car and after owning a fleet of german dudes we know how much pain they can be to maintain.

And frankly the brand doesn't matter to me, its the feel and feedback i get from the car that puts a smile on my face. Drive the new M5 and then drive the new Infiniti M56, forget the brand name you would retract from your present statement.