PrancingHorse

Tata Vista D90 launched starting at Rs.5.99 Ex Delhi

post-7692-0-55430200-1359370842.jpg

Tata has launched the Vista with an 88 bhp 1.3 Quadrajet diesel and the variant is called the Vista Quadrajet D90. This engine is also found in the Fiat Punto 90HP and the Manza Sedan.

One of the major changes the Vista 90 comes with is interior styling similar to the Manza saloon’s. This means the instrument console now moves behind the steering wheel.The Vista Quadrajet 90 is available in two trims, namely VX and ZX. The VX comes equipped with features like power windows, central locking, ABS with EBD and trip computer. All Vista Quadarajet 90s will come with a black painted roof. The ZX variant comes with all the features of the VX and adds alloy wheels and dual airbags.

post-7692-0-72142800-1359370848.jpg

The addition of the new diesel motor takes the Vista’s diesel tally up to two. There are also two petrol motors including a 1.2-litre unit that is good for 64 bhp and a 1.4-litre engine that churns out 89bhp. The other diesel motor is the same 1.3-litre unit that makes 74bhp and is shared with various Fiat and Maruti products.

Read the ACI review here:http://www.autocarindia.com/Review/330336,tata-vista-d90-review-test-drive.aspx

Prices:

Vista D90 VX:

Rs 5.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi),

Rs 5.75 lakh (ex-showroom, Panvel),

Rs 6.03 lakh (ex-showroom,Mumbai).

Vista D90 ZX:

Rs 6.83 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi),

Rs 6.32 lakh (ex-showroom, Panvel),

Rs 6.63 lakh (ex-showroom-Mumbai).

Fiat Punto Sport 90HP diesel prices

Rs 7.59 lakh (ex-showroom-Mumbai)

Lots of features , lots of power and lots of space.

Vista D90 looks like most desirable and best diesel hatch available.

Dash from Manza looks great in Vista.

Spoiler also looks very neat and well integrated in the overall look of the car.

Spoiler also looks very neat and well integrated in the overall look of the car.

Where are you seeing the spoiler ?

Yes , the dash looks great , good they also took over the infotainment system to the Vista , i earlier had an apprehension that they might just drop it to save costs.

Wow! good job Tata. The Interiors are looking nice, price of 5.99/- strikes a chord. Lets see what the price viz-a-viz Features. Im emphasizing the price point becasue Punto 90bhp is priced pretty steeply.

More than a lac rupee cheaper 90PS car than India's most powerful Diesel hatchback.

Multijet/Quadrajet or any Diesel engine works in the Vista's solid & heavy bodyshell like a Gem in a Creamy-smooth manner. Only sparing my thoughts for a Niggles & Quality imperfections in this really Cute & Real muscle most powerful Indian hatchback.

My vote is with VistaD90.

The spoiler and body kit is optional ans is available as an after-market fitment with TATA dealers.I presume that it can be fitted to any of the Vista models (just my guess). The Red Vista with the body kit looks really nice.

If only TATA had changed that ridiculous looking grill :angry:

Overall an excellent effort by TATA. With the Storme and now this, they have shown that they can produce really refined cars while still giving VFM.

Nice launch from Tata Motors.

They did everything they could in bringing this wonderfully

configured hatch. At an excellent price point.

What else do they need to do, now ?

Bring in an automatic Vista D90.

That would be just impossible to resist.

By the way, why the roof is colored black ?

Even in January (when the summer is yet to

start), we are already feeling the heat, thanks

to the ban on sun film, Add to this, a roof top

colored in black ? I just can not digest it.

Except the black topped roof, everything else

seems OK and perfect.

All the best Tata Motors. You need some good

numbers now that you got your act together.

The RED one is so much desirable

The Black roof makes it HI END / SPORTY but seeing it practically , it would be a pain to keep the car clean , in Delhi we usually park underneath trees and here having to maintain a BLACK TOP would be troublesome.(Water marks , Dirt , Bird Droppings, )

The CLUB CLASS MANZA is offered with both BLACK TOP and SILVER TOP , depending on the colour you chose , hoping something like that applies here.

LOVE the rear of the bodykit .. front is wannabe aggressive

but overall , well done TATA

I find that spoiler extremely vulgar & pathetic! I wonder how you can praise it? I think somethings look better on bigger! & by bigger I mean sedans with big engine! But as vista d90 is most tall & most powerfull hatch, this may provide additional grip at high speeds!

By the way, why the roof is colored black ?

Even in January (when the summer is yet to

start), we are already feeling the heat, thanks

to the ban on sun film, Add to this, a roof top

colored in black ? I just can not digest it.

Except the black topped roof, everything else

seems OK and perfect..

Really, it would be like hell in indian enviroment! & Really have sympathy for those car manufacturers who proudly show-off with features like heated seat, day time running LEDs or blakened roofs! & there is some more for their buyers! & yes, this shade of red is really cool & reminds me of classic ferrari Red!

D90 , already being offered at a 5K exchange bonus , also they talked about a 10K discount if i went for the 2012 D90, correct me if i am wrong was a D90 available in 2012 ?

Anyways , TD of the ZX variant booked for this sunday

D90 , already being offered at a 5K exchange bonus , also they talked about a 10K discount if i went for the 2012 D90, correct me if i am wrong was a D90 available in 2012 ?

Anyways , TD of the ZX variant booked for this sunday

I think the initial batch of D90 was manufactured in 2012, though the vehicle was launched in 2013.

TATA Motors slashes prices of hatchback-sedan by 25,000-50,000

Tata Motors said it has cut prices of its

hatchbacks and sedans by 29,000-50,000

rupees, in a bid to lure customers to a

market that is on course in the current fiscal

year to post the first decline in annual sales

in a decade.

NEW DELHI: Tata Motors said it has cut

prices of its hatchbacks and sedans by

29,000-50,000 rupees, in a bid to lure

customers to a market that is on course

in the current fiscal year to post the first

decline in annual sales in a decade.

Tata Motors, however, raised prices of its

sport-utility vehicles (SUVs) — the only

bright spot in the Indian car market in

recent months — by up to Rs 11,000, the

spokeswoman, who declined to be

identified by name, said.

The increase in prices of SUVs, after

factory-gate taxes, will be as much as

35,000 rupees, she added.

-TOI

The discount on Tata vehicles runs throughout the year , now they have made it official.

Tata motors are even planning to come up with a AID Package for the vendors and dealers both and this package need not be only Financial.

If this wasnt enough to hurt them they are also planning a venture into the already bleeding Aviation industry.

God help the Tata Motor stock exchange listed stock.

The discount on Tata vehicles runs throughout the year , now they have made it official.

Tata motors are even planning to come up with a AID Package for the vendors and dealers both and this package need not be only Financial.

If this wasnt enough to hurt them they are also planning a venture into the already bleeding Aviation industry.

God help the Tata Motor stock exchange listed stock.

Considering the past of Air Asia, I don't think it'll trouble them much!