Spacious A/T's ;

Sunny / Scala

Features + Looks A/T option;

Verna

^ Above all are Petrols

If you want an Diesel A/T only options is Verna A/T

The suggestions are made of Sedan A/Ts as your budget is 10L

A/T Hatches are available too like : i20,Brio etc

I would suggest you to choose between the Honda City S AT and the Verna AT. If diesel is not a criteria, the Verna petrol AT should fit in your budget. Buying a hatch AT is actually very expensive so I feel you should look at sedans only

Choose between Ford Fiesta AT and Honda City AT

Both are similarly priced , Fiesta is more fun to drive and has dual clutch transmission (Sealed for life with 10 years warranty) that makes the lag almost non existant, FE is also good while City has other things going for it.

Everyone has listed the choices above already so i dont need to repeat them. Id just like to add that if your going the diesel way and the 4-speed auto in the Verna has made you apprehensive dont worry at all. I drove the car with a 'nothing can be right about this gearbox' attitude and came away surprised. Yes its only a 4-speeder but for all occasions in the city and MOST occasions on the highway it gets the job done. The 4-speed tranny in the i20 was jerky and had the rubber band effect. You will be glad to know that none of those problems persist in the verna AT and but for the lack of ratios it does the job fine.

However ,your budget is 10 and im really not sure how many of the above come under that. For an A/T most likely you will have to stretch it by a couple more.

Good luck

Everyone's mentioned the choices available with an AT gearbox and almost all with petrol engines. I'd suggest the Verna Diesel AT but it'll go above budget as PlatzdaTurbo mentioned.

Do let us know more about how you'll be using the car i.e. city only, city + highway with lots of luggage on highway trips and other criteria which will help narrow down the choice.