vdasari

Vento Problems, manufacturing Defect

I am vijay Dasari, I have bought Vento Auto Transmission(5th Jan 2013) from the time of delivery I am getting reasonably loud noise from the rear of the car every time the car passes a speed breaker/hump at 20kph or even 15kph, I took it to notice to (apple Auto Bangalore) from where I have bought the vehicle many times.They say its normal for all the VW cars to produce that sound.But I haven't heard anything while I did a test drive on any of their cars, nor I experienced any thing of this sort in my 15yrs of driving experience across the world and models.The problems with apple auto are endless.Its just buying grief from Apple Auto.In Short n brief,I am just wondering if you could mail me your chassis number/Reg number stating if you are having the same problem or not,(few minutes of your time for a cause) This will help me to fight with apple auto With real stastics.

Email I'd: captvdasari@gmail.com

Thank You all for your helping Hand in advance

Regards

Capt Vijay Dasari

go to other dealers take test drive also go your dealer and drive other ventos then take other expert suggestion

if not satisfied complain to call center(always use call recorder) and also send mails ( also send mail to mother company ) with cc to all company departments if not solve your problem ask some media guys or go to consumer court and last keep the records an share it everywhere ( online )

I think you should go to the other service center, check the vehicle from them & if they responds in the same way, you can take the test-drive of a another vento & verify if they are correct! & if they aren't then you can file a complaint at customer.care@volkswagen.co.in , 1800 102 0909 / 1800 209 0909. I don't think it's correct to dirrectly raise this issue to the media or consumer court!

Yes , TD more vehicles if they have similar trouble it then means your ears are particularly sensitive to that noise and let it pass.

If otherwise , bring the matter to the notice of other at VW India.

well all these decent ways to make some noise for the issue you are facing - if go well then only you should wait and watch their actions....otherwise, in today's environment...it is like "Loud hai to Bahtar hai". People listen to you when you shout. Otherwise they assume you will adjust to their attitude.