adi1991

Fav. car at expo???

well with only 2 days to go for the auto expo 2008 to close.... here is a question for all of you.....

Q. which is you fav. new car revealed at the 9th auto expo 2008?

well mine was the new Audi A4 3.2(same as m3 coupe).... with it's new sporty 3197cc engine.... top speed of 250km/hr.... stylish new look...... well simply can't stop thinking about it..... 

Why not the Nano. The world media has time for nothing else. It seems this little gem (even though absent) cast a very big shadow (literally) in the Detroit Motor Show..

I doubt that many of us on the forum are potential nano customers. We all aspire to move up the ladder. Once the family settles we may then look for luxury but try and downsize the car. This is reason that there is demand for cars which may not be value for money on the absolute indexing.

The Nano is a Global hit. It has the potential to (and is already doing six months ahead of launch) transform the auto world.

Its impact is far more than any other car launched or announced.

Added: Sorry for this small (Nano!) incursion in this thread as well.

sgiitk2008-01-16 05:08:39

DC is the name of designer/modifier dilip chaberia and is not a name of a car... though his cars displayed at the expo were good

@iceman  nice choice it also won the car of the year 2008 in europe

I liked the DC ( the one which looked like MINI )  and also the Honda FCX and Lambo at the autocar stall

I liked the AMW & Vovlo in trucks section

regards,

priya

My favorite at the expo would be Tata Sumo Grande.That car took me by surprise.I had gone there with the rest of the world to be impresseed by the wonder car that is the Tata Nano,but I was fairly impressed by the Grande.

well the auto expo closed yesterday with hours of traffic jam near pragati maidan(where the expo was held)...... it's finally over with promises of coming again after 2 yrs....... better......... stronger........... faster......... well i think this time with so many new cars launch specially nano the no. of people who went to expo was quite large............

well new lance evo x as mentioned by my friend earlier...... the car is superb... well i don't think i would wrong if i give the sports car tag to evo x.....

what say? 

well the auto expo closed yesterday with hours of traffic jam near pragati maidan(where the expo was held)...... it's finally over with promises of coming again after 2 yrs....... better......... stronger........... faster......... well i think this time with so many new cars launch specially nano the no. of people who went to expo was quite large............

well new lance evo x as mentioned by my friend earlier...... the car is superb... well i don't think i would wrong if i give the sports car tag to evo x.....

what say? 

ya ur right on tht, can't wait to take a test drive on the nano.smiley2.gif