babi

Volkswagen Tiguan Scoop Pics

This brings me to my question

Which other cars are being exported out of India without indians getting a hand on it first.

The car says "Under Customs" what does it mean coming in or going out and if its being driven up to its new owner in Nepal or Bhutan ,by the time he gets it, assuming vehicle is from CHAKAN , its first service would be due. :D .

These are bhutan bound cars. In the third photo you can see that a mitsubishi and another tiguan parked at the back. The bonnet and roof covered with white paper means that it is meant for shipping. These are very common sights in NH2/6 and 34.

Edited by sb-alto

Nice scoop. FIrst pics of this baby beast here in India. I saw the 2.0 Tdi badging on the rear, its good that their is enough power under the hood. If its been exported so, how come we didnt had a chance to get our hands on it before it is being exported!

I doubt highly if this one's manufacturered or assembled in India. Its probably come from some other nation to an Indian port and is being driven across the border to either Nepal, Bhutan or Bangladesh as someone earlier pointed out.

All these cars(SUVs to be precise) are unloaded in kidderpore dock. These generally come from countries like Japan, China, Korea and Thailand. The common route is kona expressway- nh6-nh2-nh34-bhutan. NH34 is in such pathetic condition and narrow that you cannot drive a car carrier. So these cars are driven off to bhutan. Bhutan has some of the best collection of SUVs and MUVs. They get the updated version of the suv's as soon as they are launched as they follow a free market international trade.

This brings me to my question

Which other cars are being exported out of India without indians getting a hand on it first.

The car says "Under Customs" what does it mean coming in or going out and if its being driven up to its new owner in Nepal or Bhutan ,by the time he gets it, assuming vehicle is from CHAKAN , its first service would be due. :D .

:D