librankur

Which one would you have picked up ?

There are two much advertised sedan offers in running wild in the advertising media these days

First one , MANZA being offered at a new price and then an assurance from Tata Motors to buy it back from you at 60% of its value

Second one , VENTO , drive in your old car , give them Rs 1 and drive home the VENTO today, start paying after one year , either in one go or you also have an option of 36 installments.

I would like to know from you which one would you have picked up if you were in the market for a Sedan

The Vento add is misleading a bit by Next Year they mean next fin. year which starts in 3 weeks. Car wise Vento is lovely front or back seat. Manza is a good suprize a family member has it daiy commute from Andheri to Fort and back been two years now not a single complain or any rattles looks and feels solid.

If u have the money Vento by far but if on a budget Manza put a smile on your face as u get a lot more (and it works also more imprtantly) for your money.

Given a choice I would go with Manza. Though Vento is the best option to choose I will think twice if I choose Vento due to after sales service charges / spare costs / availability of service centre near to my vicinity etc...

Lookswise also Vento seems too plain jane and gets mixed in crowd and does not have imposing presence of Manza on the road.

Interiors of Manza are also better and offers something more for the price I am paying.

Well said.

I am also begining to incline towards the Manza , Vento is too plain , built on the Polo platform its front is not as spacious (driver side) , neither it has the frills of the Verna nor it has the space of the Sunny / Scala.

MANZA appears to have more bang for the buck ,Also the buyback is another attraction.

I would choose the Manza for it seems complete VFM. Also considering notorious VW service is, I know Tata is not excellent but still. Plus the Manza will be cheaper to live with as well. I was never a Vento fan in the first place

Making sense out of the VW offer :

Exchange your Old Car here are the Conditions:

Valuation of which should be at Rs. 3.5 Lakh , else pay the difference to bring your contribution to Rs. 3.5 Lakh

RTO, Insurance, Logistics Cost Additional

Get Rest of Amount Financed from VW Finance, Your Loan EMI will start from 12th Month

Manza would have been my choice too...specially in terms of looking at the fact that TATAs have come a long way to resolve small quality issues ... which were their only problems in terms overall vehicle quality.

Vento, though a much better car but it is like an elephant...you have pay a huge to keep it running.

I'd choose the Manza, its a complete VFM car compared to the Vento. The only place where the Vento scores is with its stonking diesel engine, but there the in-city driveability due to turbo lag and cost of purchasing the top end Vento will deter me.

Manza, for its mostly a Fiat. Its made in Punto's line, bears Linea's heart, super fast & super FE, awesome & spacious interiors, though might create some niggles, won't cost me a bomb.

I would buy a Manza anyday even without this offer, if it got a "Non sloppy Bonnet". This alone makes it looks like Indica. This same thing is killing Aria too.

A perfect squarish front matching Manza's rear would do more justice to Manza in looks dept. A Merc W124ish square headlights would perfectly jel with Manza.