Hello

I have some questions regarding the new Honda City with the best petrol engine currently available in India. I am currently using Hyundai Santro so I am less familiar with this segment cars.

1. In some video, I saw that the boot space can be extended by folding the rear seats. Is this available in Indian version? Can we store lengthy objects in honda City?
  2. The rear camera and Bluetooth are available only with the 1.5V AVN version. Can we add Bluetooth and rear camera to 1.5S Version?
  3. In 1.5V AVN, where is the auxiliary / USB port placed? With in the glove box? If yes, Can we move this to around the driver side?. Because children will always open the glove box and make this complicated.

Thanks for your help

AKM

Yes, you can buy 1.5S & put a nice touch-screen In-Car Entertainment system & a rear camera for around 30k! & Nope, City's rear seat drops, but only by around 20 degrees, which makes no sense at all & you can't fold it flat & store long things!

Thanks For the reply.

I couldn't see Reverse Camera in Honda City in the specification Page?.

Which version of Honda City has this feature?. If no such feature, can we add an additional camera? What is the minimum requirement for this?

Thanks

AKM

A reverse camera can be fitted but I am not sure if it will sync with the AVN system that comes fitted in the V-AVN model. Suggest that you get in touch with the dealer for the same. A reverse parking camera can certainly be fitted to touchscreen ICEs available in the open market which can be bought for 25-30k.

Hello

I have some questions regarding the new Honda City with the best petrol engine currently available in India. I am currently using Hyundai Santro so I am less familiar with this segment cars.

1. In some video, I saw that the boot space can be extended by folding the rear seats. Is this available in Indian version? Can we store lengthy objects in honda City?
  2. The rear camera and Bluetooth are available only with the 1.5V AVN version. Can we add Bluetooth and rear camera to 1.5S Version?
  3. In 1.5V AVN, where is the auxiliary / USB port placed? With in the glove box? If yes, Can we move this to around the driver side?. Because children will always open the glove box and make this complicated.

Thanks for your help

AKM

1. Seat folding option might depends from variant to variant. Check this from company brochure.

2. Yes both these features can be retrofitted later on. For parking sensors go for company fitment(from dealer) while for Bluetooth you can opt for aftermarket kits also or even the phone connected through Aux-in cable can also do the same purpose without Bluetooth.

3. I haven't checked out its AVN version yet but its highly unlikely that it can be re-routed any where else. FYI, for most of the Honda cars USB/Aux-in port are located in central console, ahead of gear lever.