life31

Cost to replace Alto front windshield? Can I claim insurance for glass?

Thanks to the kids who broke my Alto front windshield yesterday! Need to get it replaced ASAP but wanted some idea from people here, regarding what to do.

Is it advisable to claim isnsurance for the windshield and get it replaced. How much percent would insurance company pay in this case.

How much does the front windshield cos at Maruti A.S.S?

I'm not sure but I think you can claim insurance for your windshield. Where are you located? I suggest you look up Windshield Experts. They are professionals in windshield work. You should try getting in touch with them. They do a thorough job

Depends how old is your vehicle and most importantly how much is the NCB on the vehicle.

General rule is to avoid insurance claims for in-expensive repairs if youbare at a high NCB value.

On the other hand you can be assured of full claim amount to go thru for the repair of your windshield.It has zero depreciation , you dont have to pay anything over the amount quoted by the repair centre at it will be 100% payable by the insurance company.

Cost will most definitely be high at the MASS as compared to other local sources , price difference can be as high as 2-3 times between the two.

My car is about 2.5 yrs old and the NCB is something 189000 mentioned on the Insurance document. Any idea how much at the minimum it would cost for the replacement including the labour charges etc.

I am from Goa and havent come across any Windshield Experts in my city or nearby cities too. Any idea if they have a wrokshep in any City in Goa. I tried contacting them through their website but did not get any responce untill now.