Hi guys

I am a big automobile enthusiast and I have been reading the forums part of Autocar India's website very much lately. After reading so many posts and advises I would like to thank you guys for the knowledge I have gained.

Well, today I want help regarding my issue. I have booked a Hyundai i20 Sportz petrol model.

I want your help with the music system. Since the Sportz model comes with integrated music system with 4 speakers and 2 tweeters (which sound decent), I want to install a sub woofer, amplifier and a base tube to get that great sound from my car.

Please suggest me models for these. I am interested in only getting good brand products like Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JBL, Audison, and Sony. I have a budget of maximum 45k for all this. May have to leave out on something but the budget can't be expanded further. Also since I am in delhi, so can any one from delhi side help me with good dealers upon whom I can trust and will do good jobs.

I am asking for too much info but still help me please ! :)

Hello Shitij, just for a comparision, go and try out different shops at Lajpat Nagar and Karol Bagh.

Just beneath the Lajpat Nagar Metro station, a JBL dealer has a shop.

If u want the authorised dealers only, and want to go for sony, go to Janpath, find a showroom just ahead of McD. They have a different area/section for car audio only. You can find enclosed subwoofer system and many setup on the wall of the showroom.

Let us know if that is not enough, and doesn't suits your requirement.