raj_92

My Audi A6 2012 model ???

helloy guys ,

well i will be going to take the delivery of my car on this 11 but my a6 is a 2012 model should i not be getting a 2013 model ?????? and if not what are the things that i should check it being a 2012 model

If you were taking a 2012 model you have to ask for a huge discount , also you should have aimed to close the deal before the onset of April , beating the budget related hikes.

Now you have a year old vehicle at post budget prices

i am hoping for a reply from you saying that the vehicle was invoiced before 31 March and that you got a huge discount on the deal and that its just the delivery that you are waiting for on 11th April.

If you were taking a 2012 model you have to ask for a huge discount , also you should have aimed to close the deal before the onset of April , beating the budget related hikes.

Now you have a year old vehicle at post budget prices

i am hoping for a reply from you saying that the vehicle was invoiced before 31 March and that you got a huge discount on the deal and that its just the delivery that you are waiting for on 11th April.

the vechile was invoiced before 31 march i asked with the dealer he said sir only a limited quantity of such car's come as they are highly priced hence the 2012 model we have not got any 2013 model ???? this is the part i'am confused about

I am sure they are expensive , if an A4 costs upwards of 50L this is an A6.

But then they say whatever they feel like to make a sale.

I am sure you know that they were running a lot of finance schemes in January and February on the A and Q Series to clear old stock.

Point is, if this was not communicated to you before you signed the papers and no discounts were offered ,then you should ask for a 2013 model else if you have taken any of those Jan / Feb schemes there is a definite chance for it to be only for the 2012 models.

I am sure they are expensive , if an A4 costs upwards of 50L this is an A6.

But then they say whatever they feel like to make a sale.

I am sure you know that they were running a lot of finance schemes in January and February on the A and Q Series to clear old stock.

Point is, if this was not communicated to you before you signed the papers and no discounts were offered ,then you should ask for a 2013 model else if you have taken any of those Jan / Feb schemes there is a definite chance for it to be only for the 2012 models.

i got a disc of two lakhs also i own the new 3 series and an s class so i was a premium customer of the hdfc bank they gave me a very reasonable ROI on my loan amount

These are the marketing guys buddy. They just want to get rid of their old year models.

You should definitely ask for a new 2013 model and tell them that i can wait for the new one or if you are ok with the previous one, ask for discounts and other stuff.

Ideally, either you should go for huge discounts and bargain as car is a year old or just stick to your demand for 2013 model. Irony is that indian car market is suffering lack of customers and who would like to loose a customer worth an A6.