Amish993

TVS Apache customers craving for old over new

It is strange to see that when a new product is launched, people are requesting for the old one, the same thing is happening with TVS Apache 160 and 180, as it was recently facelifted, ardent Apache fans and even new customers were not happy with new design being out of place, news also came in that people buying Apache 160 or 180 were requesting the dealers to sell them the older Apache, profoundly called as RTR. This is quite helping TVS to clear stocks of old Apache but it is an alarm bell for them too as people are avoiding the new look of the bike, many potential customers are fleeing away to better looking ones as everyone is not that extreme Apache fan that he would buy the last gen Apache for the price of new one, hope someone from TVS is listening, it is a clear indication that TVS has ruined its own brand Apache.

Exactly, they are not happy with the new fascia, it is reported that if any TVS dealer has any stock of old Apache then the buyer is happily buying it over the new one. As far the mechanical changes are concerned, they only improved the NVH levels, power and torque rating are same as before as we know, so many customers think it is alright to go for old model unless the stock is not too old.

When i am enquiring with some of my friends about Apache 180 they are telling me not to go for the new model d that the old apache is good , s I need suggestions from he new apache 180 users about the apache performance