pakaw685

Advice on selling a new Quanto

Tentative resale price can be estimated only after seeing & getting full details of the car.

But If you're planning to buy any other car after selling it, then it's best to exchange it with new car at the dealership itself because it is the only place where you'll get your can sold at market price plus exchange bonus(probably if available with the new car).

Or Ask your friends or anyone else in your concern, if anyone is interested in buying it, maybe some social internet sites can help you or Online selling websites.

@ AMG1

My Mom doesnt like the experience sitting at the back. The body roll is something she cannot accept.

@dr_nishu

The car is from Dec 2012 production, diamond white colour C6 variant, got delivered on Jan 11. Used as a second car sparingly. 1st free service done. Mileage is 2500km approx.

Considering buying the Ford Ecosport. The exchange thing can be done for it?? I'm absolutely clueless on this :( Please advice.

But If you're planning to buy any other car after selling it, then it's best to exchange it with new car at the dealership itself because it is the only place where you'll get your can sold at market price plus exchange bonus(probably if available with the new car).

best thing to do is to exchange

@pakaw685, if you are keen on selling it then try listing your car on various sites.

Hopefully you should get a good deal. Do make sure that the new buyer gets your car transferred in his/her name.

My experience while selling my Santro was that the price offered by dealer in exchange on new car was way too less than what i got from individual buyers by listing on websites.

Also, don't expect any exchange offers/discounts from Ford for EcoSport, at least for first 6 months or so.

My Mom doesnt like the experience sitting at the back. The body roll is something she cannot accept.

The car is from Dec 2012 production, diamond white colour C6 variant, got delivered on Jan 11. Used as a second car sparingly. 1st free service done. Mileage is 2500km approx.

Considering buying the Ford Ecosport. The exchange thing can be done for it?? I'm absolutely clueless on this :( Please advice.

All SUV/MUV will have the body roll, be it Quanto or EcoSport +/- difference of 10% is applicable here.

Moreover, If you need to get a relaxed back seat comfort then it as to be a sedan which will help you rather than an SUV. So please consider options before you decide as you would also not like to be facing this same body roll issue with your would be new car too.

All SUV/MUV will have the body roll, be it Quanto or EcoSport +/- difference of 10% is applicable here.

Moreover, If you need to get a relaxed back seat comfort then it as to be a sedan which will help you rather than an SUV. So please consider options before you decide as you would also not like to be facing this same body roll issue with your would be new car too.

Ecosport will give you a much more car like experience and very less body roll in comparison with other conventional SUVs.

Best advice is to wait for EcoSport to arrive & succeed in the market.

Watch atleast 9-12 months after its launch & before going for it.

IMHO, Quanto is also a good car to drive & own. So drive it for such period before going in blindly for EcoSport & best part is that by that time you would've atleast justified the depreciation amount of your Quanto.

All in all, it'll result in better buy & hence fetching better worth of your money.

Good luck. :)

Every SUV will definitely have some body roll because of its high stance and overhang. I completely agree with the above suggestions. But still if you want to go for a SUV then you should consider the Renault Duster or you can wait for the new Mahindra compact SUV S101. Still these vehicles will have some body roll at least.

It is not the matter of every SUV, it is the matter of the length of the vehicle versus its height, so most of the tall boy designs will have body roll and Quanto has more