dr_nishu

The Apps thread

guys, recently downloaded Swype Keyboard from Google PLay Store. It is a key pad app which lets you just swipe your figure on the phone qwerty keyboard in the order of your word's spelling and just take off the fingure on the last word...the app is intelligent enough to form a word.

:)

This is free for Android...dont know about iOS & Windows

Another set of apps:

1. POSE - a fashion trend informer app which lets you know the current fashion trends across the globe, what is in, what is out in fashion streets, which celeb wore what. This is an interesting app available for free on Google Play Store.
  2. WEBMD - an app version of popular medical advisory website WEBMD, which lets you get to know about medical advise, tips, symptoms of any health problem etc etc. Available free on Google Play Store.

Edited by Sstar

Couple of more apps...this time games.

1. Ultra Bus Parking - a gaming app, based on a bus which you need to park in a tight space. Definitely a test for anyone's parking skills.
  2. Stick Stunt Biker 2 - as names says, it is a biking gaming app which involves stunts.

These games are available for free on Android. Not sure about Windows or iOS.

a new gaming app...Candy Crush Saga. This is available for free on iOS and Andriod. This is a puzzle app which gradually increases the level of difficulty. the good part about the app is that you can connect it via FB and then you can compare your level score with your FB friends, you can ask your FB friends to lend you a life (gaming life if you run out of your chances).

Try this out...it is amazing app.

Another app....this time Groupon. A wonderful app which lets you know what are the offers and coupone floating around your city. Just download it as it is free for Anriod, not sure if it is available in Apple Store.

GTA: San Andreas Coming to Your iPhones/Androids/Tablets This December

In a statement released to media, Rockstar says:

“Encompassing Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas and everything in between, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has been upgraded for its mobile release. Newly remastered graphics including dynamic and detailed shadows, greater draw distance, an enriched colour palette, plus enhanced character and car models make this the best-looking version of San Andreas yet.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas also features brand new touch controls including contextual control options to display buttons only when you need them and three different control schemes for driving and manoeuvring, as well as a reworked checkpoint system for easier progression.”

The company has already introduced Grand Theft Auto 3 and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for smartphones and tablets and the GTA: SA will be their third offering. The GTA3 and the GTA: VC are available online for about Rs. 300. The GTA: SA when released should fetch similar price.

Source

GM India has launched the ‘myChevrolet India’ app, which assists customers with tools relevant to their vehicles post purchase. The app is available free of cost on Android and iOS platforms for GM India customers.

According to Chevrolet, the app enables customers to contact the company, schedule a service, and access vehicle information. The app also has a ‘Parking Reminder’ feature that helps you locate your car using Google Maps.

Weather Locker HD - it is nice home screen app which keeps tab on currect location weather condition on the home screen with nice HD wall papers as per weather condition outside. It is available for free on Play Store for Andriod...not sure about Apple/Windows.

EasyDo - Another good app which keeps a tab on all your to do items, manages your contacts, and does lot of other things and manages the phone items. Available free on Play Store for Andriod...not sure about Apple/Windows

Anyone still hooked to Nokia's Symbian OS? I'm still using it on Nokia500. Its a lovely sturdy device! I'd like to share if any Symbian user are interested :P

I know, no one uses Nokia and that to a Symbian^3 but still B)

Anyone still hooked to Nokia's Symbian OS?

Yes, I'm having a Nokia C5-00 with Symbian v9.3, Series 60 rel. 3.2

It's a great phone. I used it earlier for playing games. And Recently I've got a Nokia Lumia 1020 so, I don't use the C5 now.

Since May 2013 (when I gave my list of Apps), I have used many Apps.

Out of which, I strongly recommend you to TRY THESE :

Battery Calibrator - Perfect battery calibrator

Call Blocker - Have peace of mind from unwanted calls/sms

Clean Master - Memory/App/File manager

Hindu Calendar - Panchangam, Kundli, Jyotish and Tithi info

iChess Free - Chess challenges

My Phone Explorer - Explore the contents of any android phone

PayTM - Online recharge app

Super Backup - Backup everything, contacts, sms, apps etc.,

Sync Me - Sync any directory on your PC/Laptop with mobile

Sygic - Free GPS-Navigation, without data connectivity or wifi

TouchPal X - Better than Swipe and Swift keyboards

Do share if you have some more NEW apps.

Call Blocker is just what the doctor ordered for me.

I downloaded both Sygic Apps , one of them said something about (HUD) Heads Up Display , how to get it to work.

Edited by librankur

DU Speed Booster - this is an Andriod all, meant for performance analysis, boost up and clearing up of all those unwanted hidden stuff from the phone to give the lost punch back to your Android phone. Available free on Play Store.

Hindu Calendar - Panchangam, Kundli, Jyotish and Tithi info

@rameshbabu: There are so many on Google Play store with same name, can you suggest which one are you using? Company Name may be ?

Hey,

Are you developing an App or just want to play games on it.

You have perhaps tried the best ones available now also look at the two others i know of.

Youwave

Windroy

let me know if they work.