F30

New Ford Endeavor spied for the first time

Ford definitely needs to launch something to replace ageing Endeavour in India.

Ever since the launch of TFort in India, nobody else has been able to challenge it's dominance.

BTW, side profile shown in picture does resemble a lot to TFort and rear Mitsubishi Pajero Sport.

Ford definitely needs to launch something to replace ageing Endeavour in India.

Ever since the launch of TFort in India, nobody else has been able to challenge it's dominance.

BTW, side profile shown in picture does resemble a lot to TFort and rear Mitsubishi Pajero Sport.

^ I Agree :)

The current Endeavor is aggressive but outdated & needs a new model to take charge against the competition.

Have seen the Ford Ranger pick up in person (In South Africa) & looks really good indeed, not as aggressive may be because globally the trend is such (we saw in the facelift Fortuner looking softer than the previous gen) but the Ranger does have all the muscle required as also its grown in size too.

Edited by F30

Looks wise it is a good replacement of macho Endeavor...rear glass is more similar to Fortuner. But the C pillar to thick. It would surely give a feel of claustrophobic.

Looks a little curvy but I guess it will be a while till this comes here. On the other hand I still have a soft spot for the boxy Endeavour that is still on sale here. Hopefully the new one will have better sorted suspension.

It appears to be the rear end from the soon-to-be-extinct (because Ford Australia is being shut down) Ford Territory (pictured).

I, personally quite like it because it is a subtle look. However, India doesn't like subtle (see XUV500 for proof) so this will probably not work.

For their own sake, I hope they bling it up a little.

Ford-Territory_2012_1600x1200_wallpaper_4a.jpg

the car since its launch always showed us the macho look but always lacked in power . i hope the engines have been updated.

I think you've been referring to India arrived first gen Endeavour which was powered by Mazda Diesel engine & that was quite underpowered but these latest ones powered by 2.5l & 3.0l TDCi engines are quite good interms of acceleration & refinement.