katalysm76

Best SUV for City roads?

Please do not open too many threads for identical topics. You already have a very similar topic "battle of the SUVS" which is again apparently about safari, innova, scorpio.

FRG, please merge this thread to the other one.

tks

yeh thi one is same as the earlier one , Man please give more content and quality posting in one thread , this is similiair to the other one

And INNOVA is best in highways and city

Cheers!!!

The other post was for best suv overall.This one is for finding out the best one to operate on city roads.For example my safari is good overall but on city roads it leaves me wanting for more.

man nothing beats the Innova...on a recent trip to tirupati from chennai during the rains...d vehicle had great balance and with 6+1 passengers the ride was amazing on the broken roads and we actually dint realise that we had ompleted the journey without much bumps felt....

want to buy a SUV within 6-7 lac i am considering a couple of options but i am confused about which one i should go for ive heard that Tata Sumo Grande is going to be launched soon ive heard that the Tavers is quiet unsteady once it touches 120 kmphs . I plan on going for long long drives does anyone have any ideas which car would be suitable i want a big car and it should not be secondhand.