pillai2107

Great to be part of AUTOCAR

Hi Rahul and welcome to Autocar forums. Well we all have been noobs sometime or the other and we all learn over time. Great to ave you onboard and hope to catch you in some interesting discussion online.

Cya

Hi,

THanks for the awesome replies guys.. I am sure I will learn a lot here.

looks like the posts have to be moderated before it is displayed.

I have a couple of questions while choosing a car and I think it will be best if I post in a new thread.. and not the introductions part.

Moderator, pls help.. will I be able to start a new thread in the main section? I donot want to break any rules on the first day itself ;)

Thanks.

Hi BonFre.. thanks alot. Its really great to see the moderators taking time out to reply even to the newest member's posts.

You are welcome. We as hosts get really excited when a new members join us, hope you enjoy your stay..

Hello everyone! My name is bhartendu bharat and i am a car enthusiast like most of the guys here. I feel very proud to be a member of "Autocar". Cars are my passion and i live to drive, there is nothing i enjoy more than driving. That's the only thing i know how to do and something i am good at. I understand the value of safe driving i.e. i control the car and not the other way around. People often get carried away in the heat of the moment and commit stupid mistakes. They dont realise that it's not only their life they are putting in danger but also of other drivers on the road. So guys, always be in control when you are driving, that's the most important thing.

Be happy, drive safe!!