talib

Facelift Nissan Sunny coming soon?

Well since the Sunny and the Micra share the same platform, this is but natutral. This still looks much better than the current Sunny. The Scala anyway had had upper hand in terms of looks and I especially like the alloys on the Scala

Is this an actual product or just a render.

Those set of headlights look out of proportion personally ,would be too small for a vehicles this size.

No point in overdoing this new design , extending it to other models ,until and unless their intial product is widely accepted, is a pure gamble .

I Kinda have mixed feeling about this facelift, but definitely looks better than the current Sunny.

The Scala anyway had the advantage over the Sunny in the looks department, but his facelift will definitely appeal to the larger audience.

Also i was wondering the chrome element if absent on the front grille will make it look much smarter, check out an edited version;

post-8809-0-91118100-1373015726.jpg

:)

This Micra like front look doesn't gel well for a sedan.

To me the front grill of current model looks good (more so in full chrome).

What they should be changing is the bulbous rear side and may be more sleek wrap around headlamps.

I feel the rendering looks much similar to a frog face....no kidding here, but this is what i observe :)

And perhaps I agree with librankur that in todays era of make common front design across range of products, may be this is time for Nissan to apply the logic likewise, VW, Hyundai, SKoda, etc.

While carving out Sunny/Versa from Micra hatchback, Nissan worked hard to differentiate it by redesigning all of its external panels. Now why Nissan is messing with its looks to make it more ugly & down to the segment.

A similar front grille is fine to carry over the Nissan family look.

What i'd really like to see in the facelift is the kink in the rear passenger window area changed. If the sheet metal instead of curving up and limiting the window glass at the end of the rear door sill, goes on straight to the end of the door i.e in a more conventional manner, then the quirkiness of the car is toned down and it'll improve the looks quite a bit.

The facelift of Sunny is quite evident as Nissan is closing in for launch of Duster Based SUV and by that time Nissan may get their existing line-up more refreshed.

Nissan may keep the grill same in all it's vehicle but the lights should be made more sharper and bigger than the rendered images.

Overall sunny is very good offering from Nissan and whatever upgrade will be a welcomed by the customers.

I hope this one doesnt come to India soon. If we see the ASEAN Micra facelift, that one didnt come to INdia rather we got a much better looking Euro-style updated Micra. HOpe we see the same for the Sunny as well.

Thank god what's coming to India doesn't look like the rendered pics at the beginning of the thread!!

That was outright ugly!!!

With that pulled back sort of headlights.. The Sunny tries to pull off a Teana like look.. Don't u guys think so..?